[2.0] THOR'S RAINBOWNUKE: DO ALL MAPS, UBER ATZIRI, AND EXPLOSIONS!

"
Tanakeah wrote:
@Redvexer:

Ok, so I took a look at your gear in earnest now and you have the right idea, though I am curious as to what you're putting in your shield. I am going to assume you'll likely switch in some auras there if need be, or perhaps go Leap Slam with Fortify for mobility and defense? For you CWDT setup, lower your gems to about level 14 for CWDT and adjust IC and WLM appropriately, or level some new gems up to that level. The reason for that is that for your current CWDT you need to take 3,272 damage for it to trigger...you don't want that. You want it to trigger on less damage so that IC comes up and is active for when you need it most, or before you get more damage coming your way.

I would suggest switching your Wrath and Discipline gems as you'll likely get more out of Discipline linked to Empower rather than what you have. Also, use this site for helping out with your aura reservation ideas if need be: https://poe.mikelat.com/

As for your tree...got the right idea going in general, but you're missing a few jewel sockets you can pickup in the Witch area as well as the Templar area near the 'Celestial Wheel'. You're also not taking the 'Unnatural Calm' Notable, which offers not only good ES for the points spent but a +1 to max Lightning Resist, and that's big in this build. If you can get enough Strength via jewels (don't know what jewels you have) you can drop the 3 points you spent getting the +30 Dex/Strength nodes between Witch and Templar and pickup the +30 Dex near Unwavering Stance, and use those spare 2 points elsewhere.

Don't worry about going for the lightning cluster at the top of the Witch tree...you'll do plenty fine without it and instead try and get some more ES to help out with your defenses. At this point you're just going to need some more levels and if you can eventually work out the stats try and replace your gloves for a good pair of ES gloves be they straight ES or Ar/Eva-ES hybrids and master craft some Strength on them. You could also consider getting some Armor/ES boots instead of your Rainbowstrides for easier state requirements, but that will require some sleuthing on your part in trade channels or poe.goods to help you out there.

Hello again. I did what you said. Its a bit bitter, no doubt. I removed Fortify for multistrikes and does alot more singletarget dmg. But i got the feeling that my gem placement are totally wrong. Feels like my dmg output should be in the 4linked instead of the 4linked gloves? What would you recommend me having my gems placed in?

Thanks
@Redvexer

Links are fine. You just need to level up those gems.
If you want to use the 6l for the attack setup you you have more choices: add curse on hit and elementa weakness or using molten strike is good also to add a lesser multiple projectiles+conc effect for extra 11% attack speed and extra hits on bosses.
Personally i'd rather put leap slam instead of molten strike and use molten strike as main attack. I know vs packs lightning stike is better but when you get single rares and on bosses molten stirke is way better. If you want to keep it that way use molten and lightning strike lvl 1 since they cost less mana(you don't really need that little extra dmg). And lightning strike doesnt need quality because you don't want it to pierce.
If I don't have voll devotion and legacy mjolner, It can play ?
Last edited by anubiszaaa on Sep 19, 2015, 10:25:02 AM
"
anubiszaaa wrote:

As far as I know this has been written in the guide:

"
Note, that Mjölner, Romira's Banquet and Voll's Devotion are required for all versions of the build.
You could theoretically play the build with just Mjolner and Romira's, but then you'd be a pure lightning (well, pretty much) Mjolner spec and not the 'rainbownuke' as stated in the thread.
"
anubiszaaa wrote:

Legacy mjolner is not required - it's just a DPS boost. Voll's Devotion is required if you want to survive physical damage in maps over about level 75, as you need the endurance charges to provide duration for immortal call.

Without Voll's Devo you will die to physical damage once you start running difficult map mods in level 75/76 ish or higher.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Hi, somehow my CWDT setup seems not to trigger. Inever saw any Statusicon at the top of the screen. And phy dmg hurts like hell. I have 5.5 K Es atm. Colonadeboss is almost unbeatable for me. Im at lvl 86 atm. Here is my CWDT setup

And here is all my Gear:

and my Tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAecDlg18DjwRDxFQFHEVUBcvGyUdFB1PIG4lvCepKjgtHy9vNbk26DpSOw07KEZxSVFJsUuuTLNQMFXWWfNcil9qX7BgQ2FSZOdmnmhlbRluPW-ecLtyD3KpfNl-WX6vf8aApIMJhMWGYIcpjHaNGY9Gj_qTJ5Ugm6GbtZ_LoS-io6cIpyunMKyYrKq0DLcxvoC-isHFwfPDOspKytPQ0NfP2RPZW9lf2t3bT9te3Yzfv-AS4MPhiOkC6hjquuwY707viO_r8NXz3fcy99f46_k3-tI=

and my Jewells:

Last edited by BALRIM on Sep 20, 2015, 2:12:03 PM
"
BALRIM wrote:
Hi, somehow my CWDT setup seems not to trigger. Inever saw any Statusicon at the top of the screen. And phy dmg hurts like hell. I have 5.5 K Es atm. Colonadeboss is almost unbeatable for me. Im at lvl 86 atm. Here is my CWDT setup

And here is all my Gear:

and my Tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAecDlg18DjwRDxFQFHEVUBcvGyUdFB1PIG4lvCepKjgtHy9vNbk26DpSOw07KEZxSVFJsUuuTLNQMFXWWfNcil9qX7BgQ2FSZOdmnmhlbRluPW-ecLtyD3KpfNl-WX6vf8aApIMJhMWGYIcpjHaNGY9Gj_qTJ5Ugm6GbtZ_LoS-io6cIpyunMKyYrKq0DLcxvoC-isHFwfPDOspKytPQ0NfP2RPZW9lf2t3bT9te3Yzfv-AS4MPhiOkC6hjquuwY707viO_r8NXz3fcy99f46_k3-tI=

and my Jewells:

Maybe try a different helmet - could be that the cast on death is overwriting the cast on damage taken? Looks fine for me else.
I also wouldnt run with 2 atziri flasks...1 is enought. Also granite flask shouldnt be needed(it can be usefull only vs some bosses but i don't rly like it as main flask. Elemental res flask are more important in my opinion. You have only bleeding removal with that setup. How do you do vs other statuses? I would run with a freezing and a curse removal too.
My problem is phydmg instead of eledmg atm. I have to be very carefull against Goliaths for example. Sometimes im almost dead when the spikes hit me. As mentioned Cole from Colonade is like russian roulette for me. two big hits in a row and im dead. I cannot understand how someone can stay in the middle of the ubertrio. Maybe i have to lvl my CWDT setup to lvl 20? its lvl 10 atm.
Last edited by BALRIM on Sep 21, 2015, 1:05:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info