ES too OP? world first 30k ES!

With good enough gear CI and Lowlife builds seem to be able to kill uber atziri on a regular basis, while a life based character with insane gear would probably not survive more than a few seconds.
The only items that allow a life based build to become super tanky are Legacy. (legacy kaom's, legacy Aegis).

I'd say that life builds are good for a pvp sword build. But don't come close to Energy shield build's ability to handle the final end game content.

IGN: Ghost_Prototype (100 Shadow - Std)
Remember The Name - Endgame mapping guild. Thread - #1196726
Last edited by GnGEmpire on May 19, 2014, 2:37:03 AM
Nice gear and build and that amount of ES sure is cool.

I wouldn't call it overpowered though, considering looking at only the first page of your EXP history you have 4 deaths in that short amount of time. If it was truly "overpowered" you wouldn't keep dying.
"
whoismiked wrote:
Nice gear and build and that amount of ES sure is cool.

I wouldn't call it overpowered though, considering looking at only the first page of your EXP history you have 4 deaths in that short amount of time. If it was truly "overpowered" you wouldn't keep dying.

That's because I keep on trying dangerous maps and try to facetank stuff that's designed not to be facetanked x)
No death recently since I'm trying to level up xP
Need more info on the 30k es im assuming thats vaal discipline up and maybe a low life character with lvl 21 discipline lvl 4 empower and +1 gem item with all buff increase passives boostin your es while you take all es nodes just for a screenshot? Or do you actually have a viable 30k es build with decent dps?
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
"
Need more info on the 30k es im assuming thats vaal discipline up and maybe a low life character with lvl 21 discipline lvl 4 empower and +1 gem item with all buff increase passives boostin your es while you take all es nodes just for a screenshot? Or do you actually have a viable 30k es build with decent dps?

His 1/1 life says no to low-life.

It's 37k now with Vaal Discipline. 17k without.

In terms of good DPS? I personally think that it's needlessly low and his character would be far more tanky if in fact he killed things quicker.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
I was asking if he was partied with a LL character to boost his es I know he's ci silly :p
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
Current ES is 17.5k
es regen is 1.7k /sec and 35k leech /sec

dps is 32k aoe and 45k single target

which isn't the best but sufficient for even 78 maps and queen atziri

30k is with vaal dicipline and someone with aura passives x)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info