windowed mode curser doesnt match ingame

lately ive been having some problems playing in fullscreen mode(disconnecting every time i wanted to alt-tab) so i figured i could switch it to windowed mode and not have that problem as much. when i tried, i went to log in and i saw that the mouse only worked on half the login button. it seems the game thinks that the mouse is about a centimeter to the left of where the actual curser appears. i know that this could be on my side, but the curious thing is that when i opened up the options window for PoE i saw that even in windowed mode everything lines up perfectly with my mouse.

i also tried playing in windowed fullscreen but i experienced the same problem as in windowed mode (it was a little closer to the real curser though).

i was wondering if anyone else was also having the same problem, it would really improve the game for me if i didnt disconnect every time accidentally pressed the windows button or wanted to check the forums for any reason.

**** i was messing around with the window size manually and i found out how to get the mouse curser to match the real curser at least for windowed mode. all you have to do is make the window slightly less wide, you can mess around with it until the curser lines up****

but im sure this problem still exists with fullscreen windowed mode

IGN: High____Lander | xDominus

40 Arena pvper: Bleed_Pig

Guild: <HERB> THC
Last edited by oowarpigoo on Feb 1, 2013, 2:01:42 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info