Lower Kuduko's Damage in Descent: Champions

Seriously, if you don't start with the lightning resist 2 hander this boss is a crapshoot. Either you get lucky as hell in rolling some lightning resist with the limited currency you have at such a low level or you are going to have to get really lucky with the AI. Even using the wall to block damage, you run the risk of him instagibbing you, Unreal Tournament style, with teleport.

Shocks stacks also super prone to RNG and are incredibly lethal at such a low level.

This of course, excludes the Marauder and Duelist who have plenty of access to life nodes. I wouldn't be surprised to see many disagree here if they main them. I don't have trouble with Kudu as those classes either.

Lower the damage so anyone not running ST/Double Strike Mara/Duelist has a chance.
Last edited by Terrornoid on May 5, 2014, 12:35:09 AM
It was discussed so many times, first zones too, devs doesn't care.
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
He's not that bad once you get very used to the mechanics of the fight. When i haven't played in a while or am playing carelessly, he certainly wakes me up and kills me though.
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
It's funny that you name marauder and duelist as two classes that are excluded, when they are two classes that are probably the most affected by Rukuku's nonsense.
i think i have to disagree with u on this. ive played every class in dc and i dont really think kuduku is that hard.the only time ive died to kuduku are when he invisible tps. hes like any of the other bosses once u learn how to do it it becomes pretty easy
That's entirely the problem. You can know the fight mechanically and still die to RNG nonsense. I was telefragged yesterday on a Shadow with rolled resist gear. Full to dead from an instacast teleport. Not much else I could do other than get lucky, which isn't a very rewarding experience.
dont stand near the wall he wont invis teleport > solved
Kuduko's a cake walk for my fireball witch. If anything, I'd say xfering some of the evil from high level bosses down to it would make things more balanced.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
I like this random shock stacks that is nothing else but instant death. Even with resist flask.
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Kuduko is the best way to get killed. I can only survive him with ranged or scion (2hw lightning resist passive) since i like playing a shadow far more it seems this one isn´t balanced. He knocks my shadow out 3 out of 4 races, mostly with instadeath stealth teleport or simply by getting shocked and killed. Its sick fighting him melee and destroys the fun of this race type for me.

Tried Traps on him, well not worth it at all. Took ages to get him down this way.
Last edited by seelenfeind on Jun 22, 2014, 11:43:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info