A friendly goodbye

Just a friendly good bye to POE .

Died in HC in an area after u kill vaal , before get to the 3rd act city . was waking through the houses and got stuck ,
in few secs 3 mobs appeared . killed 2 .
wasnt able to move , wasnt able to make damage to the 3rd one , like it was untargetable or sth . or behind an invisible corner or sth . so git retardedly punched to death slowly.
(now when i look back probly shoulda altf4ed, tho on the other hand didnt expect to get bugged that hard)

so since u do not restore hc chars , its a bbye , cuz i aint waisting more of my time to get bugged and die again .
pity u have such a retarded policy and cant follow up on ur mistakes .

I regret supporting the game when it was in closed beta. Got tricked in to believing that creators are really trying to do this for the players :)
Tho still wanted to post this so the lazy devs can look in to this problem some day(which im sure they wont :D )
And other fellow players wont waste their $, at least till the support gets more playedoriented.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
ahem, there are 15.000 peple playing hardcore which are above level 28 and every day probably some hundreds die to lag or whatever.

how you think a support team of around 5-8 (happy guessing)can handle the amount of complaints about restoration when they also have to deal with accounts, money, microtransactions and so on of some 100.000 people?

i think if ggg had the money thy would hire alot more people (and they probably will). until now the support did exceptional work for me in closed beta.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Maybe it was the Bear Trap guy? Think Perpetus is his name. You can't walk when that trap got you.
Last edited by Lord_of_Error on Feb 1, 2013, 1:11:09 PM
reading the op again it probably was perpetus who killed him.

imho it's the only enemy who uses traps at the moment so his atacks come a bit unexpected.
nothing beats the surprise when he's attacking from the covert area and he is hardly noticable as the golden texture which differs him from the other monsters is not easy to spot.

there are many threads about people are surprised and angry about being killed so fast by something they didn't see coming that i think they should scale his torso a bit bigger.

very coragious of the op to play the game on hardcore on the first playthrough.
i was wrong, perpetus isn't the only monster laying traps. never really noticed
While i do not remember the name of the monster that killed me i doubt that it was the beer trap .
cuz i use beer traps myself . i know how they look .
not a rare monster aither .
read some forums , it might have been some sick ass server lagg , another fault from GGG side.

Some guy mentioned sth about game having alot of players and GG having too little resources .
take no offense but u are clearly unfamiliar to how business works in general . The fack that GG havent got enough resources to support the player base is irrelevant . If you cant support 100k player , dont launch open beta. its so simple . on the other hand i understand the natural greed of GGG. need to start generating revenue and etc. tho by launching a buggfilled game and offering no support they took the risk of loosing a lot of players and future clients. For their own sake i hope that was mathematically worth it . because nothing kills loyal customers more than a bad first impression .
btw . thx to other players for looking into this thread , cuz obviously no support staff is going to.

You were most likely killed by the mob throwing "beer" traps. They last about 5 seconds and if you're already trapped he will throw more under you and refresh this duration. Please try to pay attention to the game and understand what is happening. This is hardly GGG fault. Also, playing the game does not equal supporting the game.
got stuck several times without being able to move,or use any kind of skills.
only solution is log out.

but from what you say u were able to attack the other 2 mobs,
when the stuck problem happens you can't attack anyone or use any skill.

adn that bug is around since Closed beta, the devs didn't fix it yet.
You know how Bear Traps look? Well, that doesn't help, because the traps of enemies will become invisible instantly when hitting the ground. Visible again when one walks into them, but with enemies around you they can easily be missed. And even if you had a lag, it never came to your mind that it could've been on your end of the connection? I mean
"
read some forums , it might have been some sick ass server lagg , another fault from GGG side.

is not the most valid of all sources.
"
weezamon wrote:
You were most likely killed by the mob throwing "beer" traps. They last about 5 seconds and if you're already trapped he will throw more under you and refresh this duration. Please try to pay attention to the game and understand what is happening. This is hardly GGG fault. Also, playing the game does not equal supporting the game.

Only money supporters have the direct to complain? the game have a lot of bugs, lag, inumerous disconnections(worst when happens in boss battles), and any dev answer.

One thing I learned from years playing anarchy online and ubisoft games is: doesnt make any difference complain to dev teams, if you are unhappy the way is exit out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info