Dedicated Dark Souls II Thread!

Ack I don't know how you do it with so little endurance. Also a lot of people are good at dodging the spear, I've found. My cast speed is at ~298. I hit SL220 in regular NG using ascetics.

I ran into a hacker this weekend. He invaded me, I hit him with 2x combos of 3 hits with +10 heide sword buffed with sunlight blade, and then 2x sunlight spears, and he did the stun animation and everything, but took zero damage.

I found the dragon to be incredibly easy. I just shield blocked his flying flame. The first hit would drain my stamina and the second would hit me but not kill me. Then I'd just flask.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
Anybody else think that the Windmill thing was total BS?
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Sneakypaw wrote:

The medusa part? I got lucky a friendly phantom showed me that. I summoned after getting completely lost in there. Just finished her again solo in NG+.

In an age without internet, a LOT of this game would suffer from not being clear at all where your next objective would be. Like there is no way I would have ever figured out to go inside the giant statues with that heart, and if you don't do it, after you kill the throne defenders, nothing happens. No spawns, no message, nothing. Kind of reminds me of Castlevania 2: Simon's Quest
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
"
Sneakypaw wrote:

In my first play through yeah that shit was lame as fuck lol I'm about to finish it my 3ird time haha

NG++++

-.- getting bored though
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on May 5, 2014, 11:31:24 AM
"
Sneakypaw wrote:

Kinda. I knew I had to drain the poison, it was just the obvious course of action. However the implementation was probably the most subtle thing ever in all the games. You had to think "where's the poison coming from?" and I think they were trying to inspire "Oh wait, the cogs are moving, maybe that has somethign to do with it?" Then you'd see the windmill and think "Hmm... That's probably what's causing the cogs to move, and that probably has significance. I'll need to try destroying that." It was at least something that required lots of thought, and not something that you could simply do by just pushing random buttons/levers. I found out how to do that by invading in the place.

"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
Im currently invading mofos like crazy, running in full havels set, defender sword light infused, curved dragon sword on swap also light infused. Then havels shield, magic infused, a chime for casting greater heal/great magic barrier. then great dragon bow light infused. Rings are great dragon ring 3 have an extra on swap for the pvp fuckers who like to break equip. royal ring, ring of blades, chloro ring. All gear is max upgraded.

Stats may not be 100 % accurate but close
Stats are 33 vig, 70 vit, 45 str, 40 dex, 50 faith, 13 atun, 20 end, int and adp are 6.

On NG+ currently slvl 225.

As for pvp it took me a little to get back into it and lag BS are BS you can almost force them when circle strafing each other. Magic seems op but you can dodge/block 100% of it.

Having fun with pvp on pc, did 30 invasions last night won 28 out of the 30 ganks, a few of which had blue sentinels summoned to defend the world master. Made near 1.5m souls doing ganks, I think some people hacked there levels since 2 of them I got 200k souls for killing them.
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
pvp makes me mad from time to time n.n

''The fuck how did he backstab me in the front n.n''
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on May 5, 2014, 8:28:16 PM
"

That would be a parry front stab or stam break front stab
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
"
Nithryok wrote:
"

That would be a parry front stab or stam break front stab

You can't parry casting n.n
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I wanted to dual wield the Royal Dirk and Espada Ropera because Fashion Souls, but sadly it only gives the bullshit dual rapier moveset and not the dual swords moveset
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info