Happy Birthday, Mark!

Bit late and unaware of this.

But mark really happy-birthday to you man.

No other dev helped me out so much when i started this game and get to know its layers of mechanics.

Taking the time to respond to my PM's, sometimes even a reply within an hour (amazed me a lot)

I wish you the very best dude, keep up the good work, you deserve a good year ahead of you.

You gentle soul you.

Peace

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
and enjoy your double-decker creme-egg chocolate death orgasmacake. :)
I did, as did several of my friends and then on Monday, colleagues at work. It's still in the office kitchen, but there's not much left now. The beast is slain, it's war against the pancreas ended... for now.

Assembly shots, for the terminally interested

The emptied shells of 10 creme eggs:

Their innards:

Ten marshmallow eggs, halved and evenly spread:

The joining:

"
Mark_GGG wrote:

Their innards:

THANK GOD you used the "lighten up" ice cream... because a full cream ice cream would put have turned that beast into an Invasion boss. ;)
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
Last edited by Kaysee on May 6, 2014, 1:21:29 AM
That ice cream container was unrelated - one of my flatmates had washed the container for re-use and it was waiting on the bench nearby for someone to bother putting it in the cupboard.

Last year I made a similar cake (less easter, more armour plating) and served that with a somewhat pricey but very good full-flavoured dark chocolate ice cream.

The cake's completely destroyed now, just a tray of crumbs. The world is safe until next time I decide to do this.
Last edited by Mark_GGG on May 6, 2014, 1:43:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info