Removed

Worthless piece of shit community
Last edited by klerace on Sep 1, 2014, 11:05:54 PM
That's not really a Dark Sun you know. I should know.
"
Darksunne wrote:

The black stars are coming, I promise.
うにゅ?
Not so much a critique, but really surprised you don't take the 20% regen at the beginning of the scion considering you take so much regen on gear
"
NuclearRaven wrote:
"
Darksunne wrote:

The black stars are coming, I promise.

Hey Nuclear, to synergise further with the mantle the wand could have increased spell damage per unreserved mana. And more chaos damage, 5% spell damage converted to chaos per charge.
Last edited by klerace on May 2, 2014, 12:13:43 AM
"
karitas wrote:
Not so much a critique, but really surprised you don't take the 20% regen at the beginning of the scion considering you take so much regen on gear

I could already run GMP wit lvl 10 Arctic armour, I just don't find AA very useful unless its vs high fire damage bosses. I only have 3k armour so it doesn't reduce physical damage by much.
I've read your posts here and there and its rather interesting to see you dedicate yourself to the mantle. I'm impressed.

My question is, would you ever consider vaal pact? It's rather close and would help vs those sudden bursts. Err another question, would MoM be a possibility - or would the mantle's low mana pose too much of a risk.

thanks.
"
Xamhung wrote:
I've read your posts here and there and its rather interesting to see you dedicate yourself to the mantle. I'm impressed.

My question is, would you ever consider vaal pact? It's rather close and would help vs those sudden bursts. Err another question, would MoM be a possibility - or would the mantle's low mana pose too much of a risk.

thanks.

I like the infernal mantle because it's considered an underdog item, and I like to turn weak items into powerhouses.

Since this is a righteous fire build, you cannot use vaal pact as it will stop the regeneration. MOM is risky because if you go low mana you will take increased spell damage, and in HC leagues this is a problem.
^ Ah yeah, brainfart on the vaal pact question.

I will definately try this when I can get the two core items together.
This build has already been done, look for "artificial sun" under the marauder forums.

Also, I don't get what Infernal Mantle adds to this, it seems to me the build would just be better with a good rare ES chast or what have you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info