Anno 2070 is amazing ....

Just started playing it again and decided to delve into the missions to get career points ...

One quest in the world event called 'Against the odds' is probably the single hardest strategy map / game ever made.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Im waiting for Anno 65 Million years ago :P

Isnt it called Anno in germany? Its 2070 AD in the US i think.
Well its called Anno in UK too, so I suppose throughout Europe, and in all the reviews too. Wait, you're talking about the game right?

I originally bought the CE on offer for £19.99, and last week the complete edition download with the expansion and all DLC was £11.99, vs £14.99 for just the expansion and no DLCs so I def grabbed that.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
I loved the earlier games in the series, but somehow couldn't warm up to 2070. I think it was mostly because of the era. I prefer historical settings or distant future ones, and 2070 was kind of "too close" to the present day. Still, a good game!
I didnt like it at first because of that too.

Now I do after playing it some more.

- PoE TOS.
I'll have to pick this game back up. Got it on a steam sale and played through the tutorial, then gaming A.D.D. set in
1503 is the best one out there period, the always online features they put in 2070 among other things like the futuristic setting were quite a turn off.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info