Meet my pet!

The little guy doesn't seem to understand my PC desk is my personal space and I can't always notice him sneaking around. One of these days he is probably going to end up accidentally squished.

His name is Steel Nutsack. Quite fitting for such a small guy constantly wandering under the desk around my feet.
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
Wtf did i just read?

Dont squish him!

Should this unfortunate event come to pass, you can always salvage the situation by sewing the remains into a pouch. Rename him "Leather Nutsack" and you're good to go!
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
Last edited by Upandatem on Apr 29, 2014, 5:33:28 PM
He looks like a gummy lizard.
I heard they are ferocious.
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
takes additional 1434years till full dragon
further 500years till he learns to fly

why did you start with the "basic dragon" set ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Last edited by Lachdanan on Apr 29, 2014, 4:53:26 PM
That's a cool pet. Does he recognize you in any way?
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
"
That's a cool pet. Does he recognize you in any way?

He goes sneaky mode, I notice him, he goes

Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
"
Spoiler
"

That poster made Reign of Fire look SO MUCH COOLER than it turned out, although it was still really original and entertaining,

__

My pet (Norwegian Forest Cat) would kill your pet trying to play with it. Its death would confuse her. She only wanted to have some fun.

Pics of cat. Post them. Lots of them. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeeeee.

And yes, reign of fire could have been better plot wise. Kinda like shaft.
"
VenatorPoE wrote:

The little guy doesn't seem to understand my PC desk is my personal space and I can't always notice him sneaking around. One of these days he is probably going to end up accidentally squished.

His name is Steel Nutsack. Quite fitting for such a small guy constantly wandering under the desk around my feet.

Cool pet. I like lizards, spiders, scorpions, snakes. Mammals as pets are overrated. My pet tarantula died 2 months ago, and I gave him a full burial and everything. Its name was scruffy. I'm still heartbroken over my loss.

I used to have a pet lizard when I was a kid, but it was turquoise blue. I was rearranging some stuff in the tank where I had my pet scorpion, and put in him there with my lizard, and I looked back a couple mins later and the scorpion was pincing and stinging the lizard. And the lizard was layed over like it was having a seisure. It was semi cool and amusing watching it happen, but I quickly figured out that anything that goes in the same tank as a scorpion - dies.

I eventually had to give up my scorpion, because I took one of my sister's hampsters and dropped it in with the scorpion, and watched that filthy mammal get obliterated!! I tried to tell my sister that I thought mr. nibbles would be good friends with jabba (the scorpion), and they'd play well together.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Apr 30, 2014, 4:25:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info