Substantial 1.1.3 Info Posted

how i post twice lol
Last edited by StLouisX92 on Apr 28, 2014, 1:25:55 AM
"
Chris wrote:

Other Improvements:
  • Increased the spawn rate of side areas (to roughly 220% of the current value) and also the drop rate of rarer fragments, relative to the more common ones.

as an engineer im not easily impressed by huge percentage gain over trivial base value..
If you're fixing atziri bugs maybe you should restore characters too, honestly, putting content like that in the game that is half broken and then trying to run a serious competition around it, then just pretending it's all good when people lose lvl 90+ characters to a bug that you should of had alpha players test.
I'm looking forward to molten strike. Does it work with melee splash??
"
"
oBLACKIECHANo wrote:
If you're fixing atziri bugs maybe you should restore characters too, honestly, putting content like that in the game that is half broken and then trying to run a serious competition around it, then just pretending it's all good when people lose lvl 90+ characters to a bug that you should of had alpha players test.

Seems familiar.

Yeah it does. Except here chris will see it. And it's still a valid point even if i didn't get fucked by it too. They shouldn't be running competitions around content that is broken, and that is over now but even so it's characters that are at least 85+ and well geared, not restoring characters to those deaths is even worse, especially when so few people are even doing the fight. The atziri bugs are on the same level as the carrion queen bullshit.
"
sidtherat wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Other Improvements:
  • Increased the spawn rate of side areas (to roughly 220% of the current value) and also the drop rate of rarer fragments, relative to the more common ones.

as an engineer im not easily impressed by huge percentage gain over trivial base value..

I honestly thought it was pretty good since the last patch. Droprate is not really the issue(unless you want 20+ midnights).

The main issue is that you can only do them outside maps. They should be integrated into a viable endgame form that actually gives XP.
Hey Guys !

When is the next one-week race planned ? (and please make it non-invasion ;) )
glorious news!
"
kasub wrote:
"
sidtherat wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Other Improvements:

I honestly thought it was pretty good since the last patch. Droprate is not really the issue(unless you want 20+ midnights).

The main issue is that you can only do them outside maps. They should be integrated into a viable endgame form that actually gives XP.

I have yet to find ONE midnight.. and i leveled 3 chars into maps since patch
Seraph Wings is incoming.. :)

I'd like to see any other body armour set + wings + pet in the future..
Something in the darkness style too.
Last edited by Rustification on Apr 28, 2014, 5:16:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info