RIP HC Grimork Level 44 (Need Survivability Advice)

Grimork Level 44 Ground pound Marauder: Died heading toward Kraityn - Act 2 Cruel. I'm going to stick to default league from now on, but I'm happy to last that long.

Can any experts give some advice on better survivability from here on out.

Perk Tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecUIBiRGS4aOCECIVUn7SkuKvYx-zIJNug5DjpSPfxQR1BQVElVtVYEWGNZ818_YVJyqXbne4x8uHzZhmCMz5BVns2fy6cwp4SsqrndwBrBBMbYyZjUj9w937_nUu8O8i_2SPe-

Current Gear:

Spoiler

Thanks for any help. Now I need to go move all my orbs and stash from HC to Default.
Last edited by VinVicious on Feb 1, 2013, 1:15:01 AM
My quick advice is to go for life/regen/armor nodes before damage nodes when playing HC. Only get damage nodes when you feel your very safe.
ign: DaEDaenarys
thx. advice for my gear that I have and should replace? should I respec certain nodes in my tree?
gear wise all ur stuff seems very low armor, and the blue ring and ammy could be upgrade to rares . that 5 link is nice unfortunately the base weapon is very low dmg. im at about the same stage maybe a little further i have 56% dmg reduction without chrges , 70 -80% on all elemental resists and my heavy strike does about 2200 dps (only on a 4 link) and im having very little trouble thus far, although i haven't fought oak or the vaal construct yet

don't know if im right about this or not, but at this stage of the game i believe life on hit gem returns more health than life leech gem

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info