Why Reddit sucks, and the forums are the best

U mean PoE fans hang out on reddit ? Shit i got to get over thare ASAP !!!!!!!!!!!!
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
"
Xavderion wrote:

They should keep that for nostalgia reasons :3

I believe I was the champion when it comes to rolling maze mods. The highest number until the first maze mod on a 77 map was 63 chaos orbs.

Good old days, and I mean it, zero sarcasm.
"
reboticon wrote:
Have no problem with snapshotting but I think the mob mentality of reddit is very silly when it comes to criticisms.

anonymous yolo with downvote button
what else do you need?

and skill tree snapshotting is the best thing ever
it is just there were no reason to do it before Uber Atziri so noone did
Last edited by CCR5 on Apr 25, 2014, 6:22:43 PM
Here's a different thread about snapshotting that got upvoted a lot: http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1wih3i/i_get_that_snapshotting_is_a_part_of_the_game_but/

It's all about how you present your point. If you just whine, you'll get downvoted. Deal with it.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Here's a different thread about snapshotting that got upvoted a lot: http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1wih3i/i_get_that_snapshotting_is_a_part_of_the_game_but/

It's all about how you present your point. If you just whine, you'll get downvoted. Deal with it.

No, you don't understand. Reddit is just a circlejerk of poe fanboys.

This forum, being a circlejerk of poe haters, is clearly better.
"
Nightmare90 wrote:

Yes, it is. The difference is that here neither the "haters" nor the "fanboys" can "silence" or gang up on the other group, so both sides get to express themselves.
"
This thread could be construed as naming & shaming and in violation of a forum policy.

I reported my own topic
anything is everything
"
DOWNVOTED.

...wait, I just bumped this, didn't I?

Fuck.

le upvote ur le post xD
anything is everything
"
Mivo wrote:
"
Nightmare90 wrote:

Yes, it is. The difference is that here neither the "haters" nor the "fanboys" can "silence" or gang up on the other group, so both sides get to express themselves.

We can silence each other in a limited way and only subjectively. Unfortunately it's not a officially supported feature, else we would see way less arguments about topic X again between the everyday face A and B.

Instead we got the pleasing feature of getting floods of topics people being interested in actually playing the game could really bother less with. The human nature to be more receptive to negative notions than positive one doesn't help this forum structure.

Just a official ignore function and people can think for themselves,
if they want to read the same spam from person X weekly.

TL;DR: Off-topic is by far the best forum followed by the class and trading ones.
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Apr 26, 2014, 8:12:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info