Returning to game--Level 81 totem witch needs help please!

I haven't played in almost a year. Needless to say, I am lost as far as what's really good/smart/viable nowadays.

Previously I was a EK totem witch build. I did ok farming maps and such. Some boss mobs were hard to kill and I was a bit of a glass canon but still was fairly decent.

I mainly play solo so prefer a solid solo build.

So I logged back in to find my skill tree totally reset. I would like to stick with a totem build if possible or something that can solo exceptionally well.

Any advice and links would be greatly appreciated!

Here's my current gear...

Spoiler
Last edited by Freakynorm on Apr 26, 2014, 1:09:34 PM
i see u 2 have a +29 / 11% iiq perandus

:)

Stop staring at my crotch. :)
Help a brotha out people!
The cast speed penalty for spell totem is now multiplicative and no longer additive, so the dps will be lower. Dual totem builds are still viable though i wouldn't call them op (like fork once was). I never tried EK on a totem so i can't tell how viable that is nowadays. Looking at the witch builds list i guess lightning spells like arc and storm call are pretty popular. I tried flame totem and incinerate on a spell totem and both are very good to play especially with the three dragons unique (only use it when playing ambush/invasion as it is too expensive in standard).
I don't mind swapping builds but I have been out of it so long, I have no clue about all the stuff I missed and I don't have a huge bankroll to re-equip for full gear.

I have been debating starting from scratch with a new character just to get the feel of everything again.

I don't want to waste my money and respec into a role that I suck at so I was hoping to stick with totems since I got one of these with leveled gems.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info