1.1.3 Contains Two Vaal Auras

I'm more interested about the seraph wings!
Combined with CWDT and inc. Duration this sound pretty OP to me...
Nice, but too strong...
"
malvar wrote:
Combined with CWDT and inc. Duration this sound pretty OP to me...
Nice, but too strong...

cant you guyz realize that w/o enought souls to use it - it wont proc with CWDT!
So instead of reliable source of survaivability skill, you would end up with procing in whoever-knows-when and then left w/o any uses when you actually need it!
That Seraph Wings... :o
It's completely awesome !!

----->> More info about the wings, please ;)
Last edited by Rustification on Apr 25, 2014, 1:38:57 AM
Nice boost aura. It should be great against hard hitters like Brutus/Kole and such.
Link the Discipline mtx to that one and you have a visible instant temporary shield.
That should be fun to use.

Or is there any dedicated vfx with that Vaal Discipline?

Thanks for the nice addition!

[EDIT]: just for statistics : really not a fan of the seraph / winged angel theme
IGN: Bourrinopathe | UTC +4
Last edited by Bourrinopathe on Apr 25, 2014, 1:46:39 AM
"
samirmok wrote:

"
Hilbert wrote:

Create some High ES low HP mobs and make it an ES breaking Aura.

I'm almost sure (if not 100%) that all mobs with Energy Shield have an ES equal 50% of it's max life.

Not all mobs have the same ratio, no. Like Gravicius for example. He has a lot more ES than life.
again too much not realy needed crap.
those corrupted crap is just what it is : bullshit.

repair all those broken things 1st. Please.

what about Elemental Hit for example that noone uses anymoresince you nerfed it dead.
and thats only one example.
You guys are forgetting that this prevents the delay, but doesn't nullifies it (My 2c). So if you activate it AFTER you took damage there will be some delay into it.
Whatever your ES recovery delay is, which I'm guessing around 3sec tops, that's already half the base duration of the skill.
Still very questionable though (Since there is no trade off and the inc duration nodes).
awesome :)
elemental hit is a most potential DPS skill in game
with 21 gem +3 empower and low life

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info