1.1.3 Contains Two Vaal Auras

"
Bunnu wrote:
Also I kinda thought we'd never see wing microtransactions because they'd inevitably be fancier than the $900 conqueror back attachments...guess I was wrong?

Ouch. $900 Buyer's Re- err, Supporter's Remorse I guess.

I too dislike the direction this game is taking with mtx. I supported early on, the small glow/shine was acceptable back then. (even though things like phoenix mark and the sort were too bright. I myself would prefer raw bone horns over glowy orange ones I have) As others have stated though, this game is starting to look like an asian p2w browser game (visually)

It's disgusting. I throw up in my mouth a little every time I see a seraph set.

Edit - lightsabers too.
Last edited by lucksickle on Apr 24, 2014, 11:22:23 PM
How to ruin a game....

By keeping the Soulsystem with far too short effects.

Instead of creating opposite effect Auras on normal costs we get crap that could work on Flasks the same way.

And then you wonder why people only use the "overpowered vaalgems"

Create some High ES low HP mobs and make it an ES breaking Aura.

Vitality becomes a degen aura--->Oh wait it will become a "strong" degen Aura for 6 seconds after you cleaned half of the map.

"
lucksickle wrote:
Ouch. $900 Buyer's Re- err, Supporter's Remorse I guess.

Nah, I am still happy to have supported GGG and this isn't a huge deal, it just seems odd. Then again I always thought the conqueror wings were really dull anyway, compared to the other high-price supporter items. I just have art-concerns about the availability of such items, since so far we've had price and exclusivity scale with how much it breaks the art style.
Last edited by Bunnu on Apr 24, 2014, 11:28:19 PM
Now we are getting Vaal auras? Ummm......WTB more skill slots.
mana flasks
nice boost for CI
and probably good for summ

also these pink crystal wings, shiny armor and weapons
totally ruined atmosphere of cruelty in Wraeclast
Last edited by ellefanor on Apr 24, 2014, 11:41:20 PM
Good but still waiting for Daily Deal for Normal Stash Upgrade to Premium.
I can really see that working with the duration nodes and gems. Looking forward to seeing more vaal auras. Are vaal support gems in the work by any chance?

I just realized we are really running out of slots for all these gems lol. We might need an additional gear piece to hold all of these gems in the near future. I hope you are keeping that in mind as you make the game more difficult and add additional content.

I'm guessing the other aura is vaal determination btw.

Why do you have 5 mana flasks?? VERY SUSPICIOUS!! He knows vaal discipline costs no mana, must be a secret message of some sort.
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??
Last edited by StrayYoshi on Apr 25, 2014, 12:01:49 AM
"Your and nearby ally's energy shield" dosen't sound right. i think its suppose to be "You and nearby ally's energy shield"
correct me if im wrong. i suck a grammer
ign thisiseplaner

...mother of auras...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info