Season Seven, Event 133: 2 Hour Lethal Rogue Party

desynch is so bad this race.

edit: also might be worthwhile to fix the brackets...
Last edited by hjerk1782 on Apr 27, 2014, 11:44:30 AM
can you even get out of that flameblast circle if you are in the middle of an attack ?
that dude is so anyoing - too much range for that cast speed.
lower his range and give him more walkspeed or make his first attack searing bond before flameblast.
Last edited by PoorJoy on Apr 27, 2014, 12:20:18 PM
Against my better judgement tried this. Died with 40 minutes left to a stream of leapslams from goatmen.

Actually not doing too bad for my first try at something this hard and doing it solo. Level 9. 77th place when I checked the scoreboard.
Too bad deaths make it worth nothing, this deserves dead characters still earning points way more than descent champions does.

Edit: Also, fix the brackets. I wouldve only been in the 3pt bracket and still have made top 100 or so had I not died and kept pace
Last edited by Matonk on Apr 27, 2014, 12:31:22 PM
Died because of lag, really bad this race.
My party member and me died because of Xandro Blooddrinker's ground slam right after entering the forest. Oh my, no way to escape that boy's range... Makes me a little sad, since we were on rank 15 and 16. So we don't get nothing, right? :-(
IGN: Laubblaeser
My partner died with 20 minutes left sigh.
I guess party is good, did it with a buddy of mine for a change and we got first and second :P
Died like 10 min in to acceleration shrine rhoas and had to reroll :(
Epic race for me. Forgot it was a 'lethal' and Hillock about cracked my skull. Even though started mara, went bow which was a challenge until a jade ammy dropped. Started with 'chill' party and everyone got past Brutus okay, then the killing fields started. Was last in party so joined up with another. Past Merv to Fellshrine for quick grind at the end ... then that damn Exile with the multi-groundslam was like in the last 5 seconds of race lmao (instant logout for me, take no chances). My first top in class =)

Dat random drawing dafuk?!?

gg to those that partied with me, enjoyed it ...
BLAMT!
First Shadow of race here. :D
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Apr 27, 2014, 1:15:07 PM
Spoiler
rip L10

rip L5

L2
???

L2
account number 3
Last edited by unsane3 on May 20, 2014, 11:57:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type