Instance was over written when i formed a party

Was doing piety run to get the quest made it all the to her and could not kill her so i decided to form a party. A staff templar came i think we tried and both died when i respawned my TP was gone and lost the instance by now more people had joined and now have to wait 20min for all of it to reset and then run from the barracks since i missed the wp
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
If you run to the door that leads to the boss, hold down Left CTRL key and (While holding down Left CTRL) press the Right mouse button while the mouse courser is positioned over the door.

This will let you immediately reset the instance if you so wish, or choose a previously created Instance if it still exists. If you click on a Waypoint you can then Ctrl Click on a destination on the World Map screen to generate a new instance of that location/dungeon floor as well.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Feb 1, 2013, 4:11:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info