Free Curse Voice Keys For Supporters and 500+ Post Forumers

"
spixican wrote:
nice job singling us out what ever i told you i was a PoE Supporter but if you wont listen then someone will i lost alot of respect for you

Hey man, absolutely no offense but I'm basing whether or not anybody is a supporter based on if they have a tag or not (or unique avatar if a dia ever asks or whatever). I don't see any tags or proof associated with your account and I can't just take your word for it. Sorry!

Anyway, I'm opening it up to anybody with 500+ posts on the forum can have a key now since I've only given out 3. First come first serve still ofc. And sent you a key Exgaves.
Is Curse Voice a simple voicechat program like Teamspeak/Mumble or does it have any special features? I heard about it conflicting with League Of Legends guidelines in some way but I don't see how a voicechat would do that.
"
Victo wrote:
Is Curse Voice a simple voicechat program like Teamspeak/Mumble or does it have any special features? I heard about it conflicting with League Of Legends guidelines in some way but I don't see how a voicechat would do that.

it times drags and barons and your teams ult timers...

pretty much like WoW addons

riot says its balanced from the fact that anyone can get the info... and realy you cant do the math of your teams ult timers with out the addon

even pro players say this gives unfair advantages to the game... but bronze be bronze and they will try anything to find a reason why they shouldnt be in that elo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info