Free Curse Voice Keys For Supporters and 500+ Post Forumers

Hey guys :)

I have 9 edit: 5 currently curse voice keys. If you are a PoE supporter (any time period/rank) or have 500+ forum posts, just shoot me a pm and I'll give you one via pm (feel free to post in this thread if you want but I see pms more often than in this thread). First come first serve. Also, 1 key is already in use (cause I used it) and I don't know which one it is. Sorry in advance if I give it to you lol!

I'll be checking back for messages every hour or so and will edit this post when they have all been given out. Cheers!

Love,
DestroTheGod
Last edited by DestroTheGod on Apr 27, 2014, 2:27:15 PM
Hey! Thats nice!
How did you get the codes? Isn't this a beta.
Can you send me one in Pm.

Yours sincerely
kratoz89
yeah hey dude i would like a code if you still have any. Waaaay better than D2.
"
DestroTheGod wrote:
If you are a PoE supporter

Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
sorry dude not on this account i am but i had to make this new account for the fact that i couldnt get into my emails any more. sorry but i do support poe especially since it is free and not a pay to win game.
Hey Destro.

Couple of questions:
1. How stable is the beta?
2. How long have you been in the beta?
3. Are you playing LoL regularly?
4. Are there others in PoE on Curse Voice?

I'll give it a go if you have any keys left.
Cheers!

"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
"
"
DestroTheGod wrote:
If you are a PoE supporter

Yeah, nobody asked so far that isn't a donator, except for Garr0t. I'm going to pm him a key in a sec.

No offense to 'everybody that isn't a donator' but this is the PoE forums and I want to help the people who have helped out GGG a little bit. It's not much, but it's my own way of giving back a bit. Just like my other giveaways.

Answers:
1.) Very stable.
2.) Uh, I guess since the start? I'm like Curse Premium and I've had it for a while. One guy I met (the one who gave me this idea to make this thread) said most people get like 4-6 keys but I got 10. Lolol, I think it's just cause I've had Curse Premium for over a year maybe.
3. Yeah man I go HAM on league of legends.
4.) Yup I meet others all the time.

Sending key now!
nice job singling us out what ever i told you i was a PoE Supporter but if you wont listen then someone will i lost alot of respect for you
i would really appreciate one c:
If possible, I would absolutely love one! :)
IGN: Exgaves
"Uses poeex.info for exchange rates when trading."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info