Treasure hunting in PoE

Hello, i'm playing since lot of time PoE and today what i can say is i'm really really astonished you keep going with the same system for unique.
Also astonished after read a lot of forums thread there is no plan or at least communication about futur change.

Actually here is the way people are playing PoE to farm uniques in endgame:

- Farm 5k times per league the same boss ( dominus / piety ) to get uniques
- Farm low map with high culler to get uniques
- Farm Gneiss still viable, dropped some decent unique sellable in this league after few runs on it

What is the problem in that ? This is simple, your game become a one zone farm instead of a play hard, be rich !

I know what i'm talking about i made around 3 months of dominus runs in domination, less in ambush cause now there is an additional goal called atziri but it's still globaly the same thing, people make currencies from there mostly.

I wish you will take the " hardcore way " no more prism guardian on dom but more on 76 maps bosses, more unique only map drops, and more than all: Play in harder area and higher level area should reward, not less not more but at least reward, farming 77/78 maps for a silverbranch is a bit boring i think you might be agree with that no ?

You can continu like now of course, but if you want to keep your player base and not going with new casual playerbase all months, something have to change.

Hope you won't going to make this kaom's box or at least only in really high area.
Hope treasure hunting will make people back to mapping in the futur.
Hope to see a dev manifesto soon :)

Think there is nothing more to say,

H.

Hf :)
Last edited by Heli0nix on Apr 24, 2014, 1:39:37 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Heli0nix wrote:
Also astonished after read a lot of forums thread there is no plan or at least communication about futur change.

...waffling..

Hope to see a dev manifesto soon :)

PoE Dev Manifesto Forum Section created by Chris 14 April 2014.
Thats 11 Days before your post, btw.

"
Think there is nothing more to say,

H.

You got the last bit right, at least.

B.
The Preceding message contains discretion.
Viewer nudity is advised.
Last edited by bredin on Apr 25, 2014, 12:23:37 AM
You got the last bit wrong, there is no dev manifesto about a global rework of RnG :)

Peace
Hf :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info