6L / +1 Level Carcass Jack

After finally having two 6L Carcass Jacks, I finally dared to apply Vaal Gems on them.

The first one turned out like this:

Unfortunately the second one turned into a 1-socket-rare item :(

But still happy
GZ, and firetrap sacles insanely well per level, get a level 3, or even 4 empower there
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Empower is what the red socket is for... still levelling it... so there's no point in putting it in yet while it's still lvl 1.
Well, the empower will be level 2 if you put it in that chest, which will boost your fire trap another level... :P
Current IGNs: FlameTotememer / Wandz
Yes there is. With the corrupted modifier it'll become level 2, adding another level to Fire Trap.
same name in-game
Fire Traps seems to scale massively...

According to the PoE Wiki a lvl 20 Fire Trap does:

Fire Dmg: 380-571
DoT: 295.9

And level 25 does:

Fire Dmg: 670-1005
DoT: 474.6

Basically the damage is doubled

So, I need Fire Trap get to Lvl 20 then apply a Vaal Gem and I need to get Empower to Lvl 3 and apply Vaal Gem :)
"
hyper_ch wrote:
Fire Traps seems to scale massively...

According to the PoE Wiki a lvl 20 Fire Trap does:

Fire Dmg: 380-571
DoT: 295.9

And level 25 does:

Fire Dmg: 670-1005
DoT: 474.6

Basically the damage is doubled

So, I need Fire Trap get to Lvl 20 then apply a Vaal Gem and I need to get Empower to Lvl 3 and apply Vaal Gem :)

You can push the gem to 26 even

Level 22 Firetrap (21+1from chest) + 4from empower(empower level 5, corrupted level 4 + 1from chest)
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
rights.... I forgot that you can get empower level 5 - empower level 3 +1 level corruption +1 leve chest :)
are you interested in selling the carcass

Very nice!
Last edited by whoismiked on Nov 7, 2014, 2:14:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info