My BM Aura Build

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMADY0OPA5IES0RlhHbFHEVUBa_Fy8ZLhmFGYoabBqPHNwdqiLqIvQkPCSqJLAlvCcLJ6kn7Sj6L28xnjN2NZI26TgbOuE8LT0PQYdCo0ZxSVFMsU3jUzVUrlXWVw1XK1ptXIph4mKsZOdodGwLb55wu3YIfIN90n31fll_xoCkgseDCYbRh9uI8YxYjr6Rz5I4ksGTJ5Sgm7Wdqp2uns2io6ZXpwinMKdctAy3PriTwfPDOsT2xq7KSsuCzerN-s5I0iHWndhN2RPZYdpi2t3e9t-w37_hiONq5BHndOjW6-7yRfba-ej60vsJ_gr-Sf6P

I made this build for fun, thought id share it. I got reduced mana gems for the Auras and theyre at the lowest at 11% and the highest at 17%. With reduced mana lvld further, they will cost even less.

I had 8 Auras up at the same time, all the originally 40% ones and i think 1 originally 60% one. I have around 100 life left and can cast fireball and cold snap. Not that i deal much damage but cold snaps freeze benefits parties quite a bit.

Its more of a party support, fun build, i know chaos damage will totally wreck me.

Thats what i do, builds like these others deem "not endgame viable". There in lies the fun part though, its not about farming Dominus or Piety or doing maps, its the fun i have with my builds.
Yes, but how are you doing?

Been wondering.....
"
Moonyu wrote:
Yes, but how are you doing?

Been wondering.....

Better. Thx to BLOW. What a guild chat can do to the mind is really astounding.

Now, back to my build, its awesome right? Tell me its awesome!!

If I knew anything about builds, Its awesome.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info