How bout this idea for an awesome Batman-themed unique chest?

Okay, so it'll be called the Cape of the Dark Knight. I'll leave the flavor text up to you guys, but for now here's something: "He was hunted through the night; and by night, he hunted."

The stats are:
2100-2500 evasion
80 - 100 life
20 - 30 elemental resists
Phase Acrobatics
Armor is 0
1-5% life degeneration per active aura

The idea is that it's the perfect evasion chest, but can't be used with IR cos of the "Armor is 0" property (I got the idea of that from Veil of the Night). I'm rather sick of everyone telling off evasion and saying, "Go IR" all the time, tbh. Phase Acrobatics is awesome and doesn't have the ES downside (the armor downside is, of course, subsumed here) of Acrobatics, in case you're getting some ES from your other gear. It also has an interesting aura mechanic, but one which can be overcome if you build for it. So what do you think? The stat ranges can be messed around with, but what do you think of the concept?

PS. It would also look cool as fuck to wear since the idea is to have it actually look like Batmans' cape. :)
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
It would be pretty cool for an EB/EV character who can get a bit of life regen. Assuming you could make the degen nonchaos, it would work pretty well as a way to give spell dodge and high evasion to a MoM/EB combo that doesn't have too hefty a price.
It's pretty OP, even with the degen.

Grab acrobatics and some block, and you're pretty much indomitable.

Also a few life regen nodes, just because that's what Jesus would do.
If you're already grabbing Acrobatics, all you do is lose 10 dodge and save 5 nodes compared to a normal Acro build, shy that you get literally no armor now, have a strong chest, and lose health per second. The health and max res would probably be toned down if it were ever to be considered for the game, but an item that lets you get a defense against spells while being able to use EB/MoM would be a nice armor.
2100-2500 evasion
80 - 100 life
80 - 100 energyshield
20 - 30 chaos resists
Phase Acrobatics
Armor is 0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
what kind of loot does this chest drop ?
Ign: LavaMosse
TimeZone: GMT+2
The chest OP describes already exists, but without the "Armor is 0", aura degen, phase acro, and chaos res.

Spoiler

<3
Cowl of the Dark Knight

Plot armor*
Cannot have parents

"Bees... My god." - Batman

*Grants invulnerability
"
Lachdanan wrote:
2100-2500 evasion
80 - 100 life
80 - 100 energyshield
20 - 30 chaos resists
Phase Acrobatics
Armor is 0

Isn't 80-100 ES on a chestpiece pointless?
"
Isn't 80-100 ES on a chestpiece pointless?

whoreshipping the gods of ES&Life-hybrids (former pre-shavronnes)

also if its pointless like you say, theres no danger adding it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info