Help Anyway i can Fix this?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYADkgRLxGWFr8c3B4aHpQkPCaVJ6koKjBUOBtJUVBCVUtabWHiYqxte3BSfll_xofbjDaTJ5lXmZqdo52qoi6mf6c0p1ysP7GztUi298BR1p3cV-OE62PtQfF28-r8q_-T

im new to the game that's my passive

I was following ivanlesco guide Ci guide but its outdated don't know it

im new I got 4 respect and 2 regret orb maybe I can buy a few more

thanks for help you can bring.
Help me please
Please I don't wanna lose my shadow
what are you trying to do ?

What kind of skills you want to use, do you still want to go CI (i dont recomend it if you are new, it is very expensive to get good gear) or you want to stick with life?

Atm i dont see much wrong with this skill tree. if you give more info, then will see.
thats the main problem i dont know im so lost help please
thats the main problem i dont know im so lost help please

ok i have more clear idea rigth now i wanna focus in critstrike maybe some leech life and as many health and resistance i can get help please.
As many health resistance i can get and Critical and leech life

please help

Ill be usisng whiwirling blades double strike and ligthing strike
Last edited by Brekem on Apr 24, 2014, 10:08:43 PM
That's the way it is :) Probably each and every player here in poe made their first char wrong.

You just need to know the game better and you will know what to do. I suggest you to start other char, something noob-friendly like Scion Spectral Throw or maybe Marauder Ground Slamer.
While playing one of those easy builds, cheap and not required any special stuff you will know game better.

Losing lvl46 char is nothing special, you can make this lvl in few hours.

;-)
Probably the best advice we can give you is don't sweat it. Everybody builds their first character wrong, and it probably seems like it took forever to get to level - what, 40? - but your next character will go way faster, and if you're new, it will be a lot cheaper than buying that many Regret orbs.

Play around with the tree. Build different characters to see what you like instead of following a guide. Then when you have a better idea, come back and give this build another try.
"
Brekem wrote:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYADkgRLxGWFr8c3B4aHpQkPCaVJ6koKjBUOBtJUVBCVUtabWHiYqxte3BSfll_
xofbjDaTJ5lXmZqdo52qoi6mf6c0p1ysP7GztUi298BR1p3cV-OE62PtQfF28-r8q_-T

im new to the game that's my passive

I was following ivanlesco guide Ci guide but its outdated don't know it

im new I got 4 respect and 2 regret orb maybe I can buy a few more

thanks for help you can bring.

Your build doesn't seem to broken as of yet.

HOWEVER, CI builds are super-expensive builds for players with the uniques in their vaults to power-level characters past Normal and Cruel difficulty.

My advice would be to stick to a normal life build for now. It works better for people without a lot of Exalts to spend on end-game gear. No special keystones, specific uniques, and other oddness is required to avoid perma-shock, perma-stun, perma-freeze, or absurd downtimes while the energy shield recharges. These are all very easy problems to have with CI.

Get a Clarity gem from a throw-away character. See this:
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Quest_rewards

Other than that, don't panic. Making another character is part of POE. Most people make a lot of mistakes on their first character.

Pay attention to resistances.
Last edited by Reynard_Jasper on Apr 26, 2014, 2:25:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info