I'm new is it true that this game is dead

"
b15h09 wrote:
You cannot kill that which has no-lifers.
Standard Forever
I too found D3 to be a disappointing, even crappy game. Played bout a week and threw it into the closet junk box, what a waste of money! IMHO D3 will die first because this game is much more the game D3 should have aspired to be. That is D2 on steroids, and D2 was much more fun and interesting to play than D3. The diff in player numbers is simply that not nearly as many people know about POE, I stumbled upon it purely by accident.
I just finally started playing it again, it does have its charm and I'm having fun.
"
DakotaSkye wrote:
I too found D3 to be a disappointing, even crappy game. Played bout a week and threw it into the closet junk box, what a waste of money! IMHO D3 will die first because this game is much more the game D3 should have aspired to be. That is D2 on steroids, and D2 was much more fun and interesting to play than D3. The diff in player numbers is simply that not nearly as many people know about POE, I stumbled upon it purely by accident.

lol so delusional..
"
Peapodsp wrote:
"
Each new round of leagues the leagues are getting less and less players. I remember that Onslaught was very much alive after one month. But invasion is already at the point of how onslaught was when the leagues were about to end.

this. fill in the dots OP
game is slowly dying

issues still not fixed
gated content
no end game
RNG too dumb

pretty much
It's pretty unlikely I'll make it to max level before the game dies just because I die and reroll too often. Depending on how hard you went in D3 you might make it, though you probably won't enjoy the grind towards the end-it's not that enjoyable to just take one character straight to 100.

I'm hazy on the time involved in D3, but tedium-wise level 100 is probably on the order of P100 on 3-4 characters in vanilla? Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.
Read my book! The world ending in every way anyone ever thought it might end, all at once. First few chapters are available online for free.
http://www.amazon.com/The-End-World-Know-ebook/dp/B00CZ21JAQ
Last edited by TheTenthDoc on Apr 23, 2014, 10:57:31 PM
The game isn't dying. A shitposter or two is bumping every "PoE is dying" thread. It's no surprise that two of these accounts have already posted in this thread.
Not dead yet,
pretty sure it has currently less players than d3 ROS, but what do you prefer:

- Solid and durable base of player relying on game quality only (poe)
- Or base player relying more on popularity and commercial hype of some names (blizzard, Diablo 3 etc...) than relying on game quality (it has some quality indeed)
Last edited by Tistuto on Apr 24, 2014, 2:11:33 AM
how can the game be dead when theres a new patch coming out. this game is awesome, all you need is a good internet connection and the desync aint so bad.
Last edited by KingCroc on Apr 24, 2014, 3:07:04 AM
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Apr 24, 2014, 4:10:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info