I'm new is it true that this game is dead

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Apr 23, 2014, 6:44:11 PM
"
"
Kami990 wrote:
I find that it strongly reminds me of diablo 2, just, sadly, no runewords

I'm just scared that by the time I make it to max level no one will play it anymore. I don't know if you can see my characters but I don't have any high levels because I am seeing which builds I like.

So is this game actually dead or are people just saying that?
Also any plans for runewords?

BTW I came from diablo 3 and diablo 3 is garbage now, don't buy it

Dont play it.You gone regret it.

If you wana play pre parefor scamers,third site buyers and any other cheaters go ahead and be ready for trade simulator and desync not to say you gone need 1000+ of hours to get some good uniques.

This game will give only frustration,rage.

People who find the game ok are just freaks some blind people.

PVP is dead just to know.

Play a MMO is muuch better.

Pay to win-if you want more room in inv you need to buy,if you wana lock nice need to buy,if your skils wana be nice need to buy.(not to say in party you get blinded from them.)

Why i still post here?

Is a long fight and a long story and im waiting for other games release.

The hate is strong in this one. You hate the game so bad that you're still lurking the forums. :rolleyes:
"
Krayken wrote:
"
"
Kami990 wrote:
I find that it strongly reminds me of diablo 2, just, sadly, no runewords

I'm just scared that by the time I make it to max level no one will play it anymore. I don't know if you can see my characters but I don't have any high levels because I am seeing which builds I like.

So is this game actually dead or are people just saying that?
Also any plans for runewords?

BTW I came from diablo 3 and diablo 3 is garbage now, don't buy it

Dont play it.You gone regret it.

If you wana play pre parefor scamers,third site buyers and any other cheaters go ahead and be ready for trade simulator and desync not to say you gone need 1000+ of hours to get some good uniques.

This game will give only frustration,rage.

People who find the game ok are just freaks some blind people.

PVP is dead just to know.

Play a MMO is muuch better.

Pay to win-if you want more room in inv you need to buy,if you wana lock nice need to buy,if your skils wana be nice need to buy.(not to say in party you get blinded from them.)

Why i still post here?

Is a long fight and a long story and im waiting for other games release.

The hate is strong in this one. You hate the game so bad that you're still lurking the forums. :rolleyes:

XDDDD
its not dead but it is dying

so yeah maybe if you ever reach high level it will be empty
Each new round of leagues the leagues are getting less and less players. I remember that Onslaught was very much alive after one month. But invasion is already at the point of how onslaught was when the leagues were about to end.
i use a secret account because i am a politician that doesnt want the NSA to know i play poe.
"
Each new round of leagues the leagues are getting less and less players. I remember that Onslaught was very much alive after one month. But invasion is already at the point of how onslaught was when the leagues were about to end.

this. fill in the dots OP
game is slowly dying

issues still not fixed
gated content
no end game
RNG too dumb
I dont think the game is dead but this mid season has less players i agree. One factor is the Guild feature. It needs love. Guilds need more than just mapping together. When they add more depth to guilds we will have more active ppl playing. But right now season league guilds are suffering with so many members going inactive :(
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
You've started in the middle, when interest is low.

So the game is not interesting 6 months a year?
Noted.

OP, I'm going to suggest you cross off some of the boxes on the...

"POE Requirement Checklist"

[ ] No family
[ ] No work
[ ] Don't want to play self found
[ ] Headset with chat capability
[ ] Skype and/or Mumble
[ ] Access to a small/large guild with similar traits (ie Non-functioning members of society)
[X] A grind thirst (which we all have by nature of starting this game)
[ ] Organising to play in a 6-man party consistently. This is critical because pubs are generally disorganised, no-purpose parties with little co-ordination or common goals.
Your 6-man party is integral to the experience as you will share loot around, share mapping costs, share auras, and gain shared XP for little to no effort.
[ ] Willingness to be a savy trader, insta-knowing the values of all currencies and item drops to flip and profit off. Time invested gathers profit.
[ ] Willingness to sit in trade channel or bump forum threads in the hopes of selling items in a dying economy. Time invested gathers profit.
[ ] Be a no-lifer.
[ ] Accept nerfs to your 6-man party. Don't worry though, solo players bear most of the impact.
[ ] Accept desync/resync for what it is. (It's actually not really that big of an issue)

If you can't cross just about all of these boxes, don't bother.
Last edited by StilettoMafioso on Apr 23, 2014, 7:01:10 PM
You're getting a very biased sample. Play the game for yourself and see if it feels dead to you.
Even with all the numbers D3 boasts it has, which are mostly utter bullshit, it still feels more dead than this game will ever be.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info