I'm new is it true that this game is dead

This game has four month leagues (ladders). You've started in the middle, when interest is low. Play for the next couple months just to see how the game is played and build reflexes. The next leagues start in late June/early July.
"
Kami990 wrote:
I find that it strongly reminds me of diablo 2, just, sadly, no runewords

I'm just scared that by the time I make it to max level no one will play it anymore. I don't know if you can see my characters but I don't have any high levels because I am seeing which builds I like.

So is this game actually dead or are people just saying that?
Also any plans for runewords?

BTW I came from diablo 3 and diablo 3 is garbage now, don't buy it

There are certain leagues that are dead. "Hardcore" is dead, "Invasion" has low population. "Ambush" and "Standard" have high populations. So if you start on standard/ambush you'll be fine, but keep in mind that when Ambush 4-month league ends your Ambush characters are automatically transfered to standard.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
"
Kami990 wrote:

I'm just scared that by the time I make it to max level no one will play it anymore. I don't know if you can see my characters but I don't have any high levels because I am seeing which builds I like.

Dont play it.You gone regret it.

If you wana play pre parefor scamers,third site buyers and any other cheaters go ahead and be ready for trade simulator and desync not to say you gone need 1000+ of hours to get some good uniques.

This game will give only frustration,rage.

[Removed by Support]

PVP is dead just to know.

Play a MMO is muuch better.

Pay to win-if you want more room in inv you need to buy,if you wana lock nice need to buy,if your skils wana be nice need to buy.(not to say in party you get blinded from them.)

Why i still post here?

Is a long fight and a long story and im waiting for other games release.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/076/7/0/trafalgar_law___room__by_niklaswirths-d5ycuxx.jpg
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Apr 23, 2014, 6:45:48 PM
its been dead for along time
Been dead for 2 years according to many topics. The day there is no topics saying the game is dead, is the day I'd be worried.
Who cares if it's dead or not? You don't need to rely on others to enjoy the game. Oh wait trading.
"
"
Kami990 wrote:

If you wana play pre parefor scamers,third site buyers and any other cheaters go ahead and be ready for trade simulator and desync not to say you gone need 1000+ of hours to get some good uniques.

People who find the game ok are just freaks some blind people.

Pay to win-if you want more room in inv you need to buy,if you wana lock nice need to buy,if your skils wana be nice need to buy.(not to say in party you get blinded from them.)

Why i still post here?

sucks to be you, I have been running 67-68 maps on a rerolled toon and have found 2 exalted orbs, 1 divine orb, 1 RotP 1 Solaris Lorcia in the last 2 days, running low level blue maps.
Last edited by sneax1234 on Apr 23, 2014, 3:53:43 PM
"
I really get sick from all this "POE is dead" postings.

Everyone who starts playing this game should know: GRINDING IS EVERYTHING!!!!
If you should have a problem with that - play another game and stop bitching in the forum.

Nobody force you to play this game!
So please stop this posts!

Go sleep
"
I really get sick from all this "POE is dead" postings.

Everyone who starts playing this game should know: GRINDING IS EVERYTHING!!!!
If you should have a problem with that - play another game and stop bitching in the forum.

Nobody force you to play this game!
So please stop this posts!

You don't understand.

There are people getting off at other people getting into a senseless argument. Had one of those guys as a close friend once IRL. After we had such an argument he said to me some days later that he was "just trolling me" because he was bored or something stupid like that. By now I ditched this dick.

People show their worst sides if they have nothing to worry about, I guess.
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Apr 23, 2014, 3:54:01 PM
"
sneax1234 wrote:
"
"
Kami990 wrote:

People who find the game ok are just freaks some blind people.

Why i still post here?

sucks to be you, I have been running 67-68 maps on a rerolled toon and have found 2 exalted orbs, 1 divine orb, 1 RotP 1 Solaris Lorcia in the last 2 days, running low level blue maps.

wow 2 exalts wow LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info