Best high leleved CwDT combo?

For tanker.
Now i use CwDT with Decoy Totem and summon skeletons.
But cant shoose the last combo gem.
Now use Blind.
Try Molten Shell + Enduring Cry

summon skeleton, blind, and decoy totem prevent mobs from hitting you. But if you want to be a tank try those 2 skills I listed above
IGN: OldManBalls (Warbands)
Last edited by demivion on Apr 23, 2014, 2:51:59 PM
im using 20/23 cwdt linked to molten shell, firestorm, arctic breath (all three 20/20). but i have a LARGE boost to fire damage so when firestorm procs or ms goes off, they are capable of wiping entire packs of mobs and if they crit...lol even some bosses get hurt a lot
"Individuation ends when emptiness and form become one" Carl Gustav Jung
then you would be better of just linking firestrom to it.
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos
"
demivion wrote:
Try Molten Shell + Enduring Cry

summon skeleton, blind, and decoy totem prevent mobs from hitting you. But if you want to be a tank try those 2 skills I listed above

I used molten shell and enduring cry and enfeeble for low lvld one.
And i am physical build.
And dont think firestorm will work for me too. Maybe another molten shell...
Best high level combo is endurance charge +20/20 IC + 20/20 increased duration(in that order). That is assuming you make a build based on endurance charges...

Otherwise I'd go for molten shell + devouring totem + anything else(curse/EC/arctic breath maybe)

For a low level EC + skellies(I think low level skellies are good enough for your purposes, high levels are not worth it) + curse of your choice(Enfeeble, temporal,elemental weakness, crit curse..etc).

Molten shell is far better at high levels, low level molten is practically useless. Devouring totem is pretty much the best thing for any build that uses either mana or life.

Curses are nice at high levels but you want consistent cursing so it's best at low levels. Having tons of skellies summoned by a low level cwdt is far better than having it summoned occasionally. I've used that combo extensively.
why none ever suggests frost wall in these kind of threads is beyond me. its probly aint any good in pvp but in pve it blocks devourers attacks and their fireballs, it makes almost every single mob to back of a bit because of the obstacle in their way so you just nuke them while being barely hit by anything (i have 20q frost wall and its godlike at this). there are very few attacks that pass through it and those attacks are the ones you would be dodging anyway

edit: but ofc you need to be a caster for it
"Individuation ends when emptiness and form become one" Carl Gustav Jung
Last edited by dealer13 on Apr 24, 2014, 3:13:25 PM
"
dealer13 wrote:
why none ever suggests frost wall in these kind of threads is beyond me.

Wouldn't Frost Wall be better with a low-level Cwdt?
atm, big lvled up multiple discharges linked to a lvl-ed-up cwdt+leech gem

when also have multiple lvl1-cwdt gems linked to fireball/icesprear/etc etc etc
that trigger power charge on crit, and frenzy charge on crit

meanwhile I selfcurse punishments myself, and flicker strike myself, 7aps.
that helps monsters inflict cwdt-damage.
only have 12%crit chance atm, and already explodes into everlastng disco!

Best setup for survivability in my experience.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info