Guild Stash

The way that the personal stash works with the newish improvements is great. Being able to Control-Click to move things in and out quickly is fantastic!

Why can't this apply to the guild stash too? It would also be good if you could move the tabs around instead of having to empty and fill each time just to rearrange the stash.

Much Appreciated!
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Seconded, especially the bit about ctrl+click. Similarly, I should be able to move an item from my inventory on top of an item in the guild stash and have them trade, like it does in my personal stash.
"
ineffablebob wrote:
I should be able to move an item from my inventory on top of an item in the guild stash and have them trade, like it does in my personal stash.

I completely agree although it would be dependent on if you were high enough in the guild to remove things. But if you are, you should be able to do this.
Bump.
After playing stash tetris again after the 2-week race i strongly support that suggestion. Removing and sorting a tab full of gems without ctrl-click and sorting without the drop-on-top-of-an-item mechanism is a major pain in the ass.
I would love to see this as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info