Desync FIX for GGG

"
Heli0nix wrote:
You have more chance to get an answer if you send a message to the support with what you want to discuss with them and of course introducing the technical side in.

Good luck ;)

Good idea actually, thank you
If I had a penny every time a self proclaimed expert on how the internet works opens their mouth with an easy way how to fix desync , I'd be rich!

I can tell OP is a complete joke post when he says he doesn't even understand what desync is, but by golly, he sure has the answer to all of our problems!

gg
stop over moderating that makes the official forums useless
"
bchan wrote:
If I had a penny every time a self proclaimed expert on how the internet works opens their mouth with an easy way how to fix desync , I'd be rich!

I can tell OP is a complete joke post when he says he doesn't even understand what desync is, but by golly, he sure has the answer to all of our problems!

gg

Look , i dont intend to proclaim myself as nothing, but i actually think this could be a fix for desync, it ain t easy to implement either, i havent said that, and i dont know the actual details of the problem but i do know my idea increases performance over messages greatly. You have to realize im trying to come up with solutions that can benefit us all, and why couldnt I or YOU be the one with the answer to problems? Not all the internet is full of kids trying to sound like they are experts.After seeing almost nobody cares, im gonna take my ideas to my own personal projects.Have a nice day and try to be more polite to people, they way you act says a lot about you.
"
RulerOfChaos wrote:
"
bchan wrote:

gg

Look , i dont intend to proclaim myself as nothing, but i actually think this could be a fix for desync, it ain t easy to implement either, i havent said that, and i dont know the actual details of the problem but i do know my idea increases performance over messages greatly. You have to realize im trying to come up with solutions that can benefit us all, and why couldnt I or YOU be the one with the answer to problems? Not all the internet is full of kids trying to sound like they are experts.After seeing almost nobody cares, im gonna take my ideas to my own personal projects.Have a nice day and try to be more polite to people, they way you act says a lot about you.

I don't want to judge you or assume anything, but for all I know/care, you may be an expert at this and may have a solution for an improvement. If you do, though, I really suggest emailing support about it rather than making a thread on the forums. Creating another of over-posted threads about a self-proclaimed expert suggesting a fix for desync without any solid details just makes you look like an attention-craving child.

Just a friendly advice =)
Last edited by eyoo1109 on Apr 24, 2014, 9:47:07 AM
"
eyoo1109 wrote:
"
RulerOfChaos wrote:
"
bchan wrote:

gg

I don't want to judge you or assume anything, but for all I know/care, you may be an expert at this and may have a solution for an improvement. If you do, though, I really suggest emailing support about it rather than making a thread on the forums. Creating another of over-posted threads about a self-proclaimed expert suggesting a fix for desync without any solid details just makes you look like an attention-craving child.

Just a friendly advice =)

I agree with you, after i posted i realized it was not the best way to push my message to GGG, i thought also they looked at the suggestion page regulary.

I ll leave you all a link if you are interested in solving some serious concurrency issues. I ll write to GGG support and see what they have to say, remember , im just trying to help us all.

http://www.erlang-factory.com/upload/presentations/395/ErlangandFirst-PersonShooters.pdf

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info