There are no differences between 2h-sword/axe build

They could use the same equipments, same skills and even same passive trees

And they both have low-critical chance but axe have more dps, so 2h-swords have no advantage compared with 2h-axees when build have RT.

1h-sword have advantage about skill(like reave and whirling_blade) and I think 2h-sword also need something like it
2H Swords can use Puncture.

Also, if you are starting as a Duelist or Ranger, 2H Sword builds are probably better off avoiding RT, whereas I find it's hard to justify not taking it as a 2H Axe build - it can be done, but you need a reasonably large amount of Accuracy on gear to make it worthwhile.

Lastly, 2H Sword builds are much better for PvP due to their reduced Block chance nodes.
Hi

If character starts off as duelist there are great axe nodes that quickly increases ones accuracy.

My beef with 2h though is that no matter what a character does 2h builds suck compared to the damage one can get with 1h or even duel wield, not to mention the ability to block.

2H needs a severe overhaul to make it worthwhile since on average a 2h weapon has about as much damage as a 1h and even less defense. As I have suggested in the past GGG needs to make a keystone for 2h builds only that would even out the playing field a little.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
"
Finkenstein wrote:
Hi

If character starts off as duelist there are great axe nodes that quickly increases ones accuracy.

My beef with 2h though is that no matter what a character does 2h builds suck compared to the damage one can get with 1h or even duel wield, not to mention the ability to block.

2H needs a severe overhaul to make it worthwhile since on average a 2h weapon has about as much damage as a 1h and even less defense. As I have suggested in the past GGG needs to make a keystone for 2h builds only that would even out the playing field a little.

cheers

A good 1H weapon will have 270-300 dps. A good 2H weapon will have 400-600 dps (or higher) and that's before any scaling takes place with skills or passive nodes. There is a massive difference between the damage of a 1H weapon and a 2H weapon.
Stormcalling 24/7.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info