Can i get feedback from Xped PoE'ers please?

I made a Ranger and trys to play it with Crit-Dagger-Spectral throw!

I play softcore and i want to go full evasion with Acrobatics and Evasion/Life nodes.
Here is the build:

http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgIAAF4EfgSxBX0FtQX5CC4OSA_EEZYV8Ba_GL0ZjhnVGtsegSLqJDwk_SaVJ6krbyzhMHEwfDIBMww6QjpYO3w94kjuSVFLeEuNTGBRR1VLVupW9VptYeJirGNDbXtwUnBWeK59dX3jfll_K3_GhxmH24hCjDaNfY2_joqQG5Vml9CaE5smm42dlp2jnaqfJ6Kjo4qmf6c0p1yqf6q4rGav67GzshmyRLTFtUi307jKuT65fLvjwFHBxcLsxKLGos3qz3rTftQj1QDWitad18vYdttu29TdqN7244TnVOd06Nbp_u1B7YPz6vyr_rr_HP_e

Because I am not expierienced in high-end Maps, I need advice for that build.
I have done only Piety Runs so far with my leap slammer and some lower maps in Merciless.

My Questions:

Am I taking not enough evasion/live and block nodes? Do I took too much DPS nodes?

Should I aim for a crit build for: Heartseeker / Arm Wrestling / or even more Crit Chance nodes?
Or would it be better to not spec crit chance nodes and play with the Power Charges?
Does in endgame give crit dmg multiplier or phys dmg nodes more dps?

Please take a minute and a look and please don't be rude because I did not watch many guides or so. This are my own thoughts and i skilled that where my mind said that must bee good.

Thank you in advance! Have a nice Day.

(Ps. I am not english native hope it was written properly)

Nobody here with some input?
Don't plan 120 points, you will NOT get to level 100 in this game.

I've cut it down to 102 points for you, which is Lvl 85 if you help 3 bandits:
Click
That's the stuff i would get rid of (mostly crit multi and dagger damage).
You forgot to pick up the excellent node Weapon Artistry in Ranger.

Further points should be spent in life, there's still a 8-8-12 chain next to Ranger left.

Also since I cut the dagger nodes in the middle, there's actually no reason to path like this.
You could go for this instead, which is more life, a little less evasion:
Click

---

The Build can work, you didn't do anything wrong apart from spending to may points, but it is gear dependent like crazy.

Crit DpS Daggers cost a fortune, and to go full out Evasion, you will need serious life rolls on every piece of your Gear.

You'll also need Int on your Gear to even equip Daggers. ;)

3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info