The ultimate troll build

can't you just have vaal skellies in every socket?
"Are you a Culler?"

Yes
"so you can see who has more PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
"Everyone can at least be exposed to Leo's PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
You need Hexmaster with Level 1 Punishment. On the other hand, how do you think Vaal Frost Wall will turn out?
One of our guild mates dropped mjölner and alpha while using aurum for lvling his rf build :D
"

* By smoke bomb I mean you switch to your Quill Rain CoC set up, linked to portal an crash everyone's game before they can react by opening and closing hundreds of portals.

There, now it's "ultimate".

omg I just died laughing best build ever
S L O W E R
CoC Portal build on maps I like that idea.
Combined with Frostwall, MTX Fireform and arctic Breath.

There should be an unique spamming fireworks on crit.

x wins
x wins again.
x wins
x finally won.....

Quil rain: barrage coc gmp lmp fast.proj spark is fun too.
Especially lvl1 spark on the sewer boss. Hes not really dangerous so you create 1000 sparks flying very fast and doing nothing.
"
Stoutarm wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
OP didn't think about this long enough.

Primary weapon: Voidhome. -50% IIR is worse than 2x -20% IIR.

Primary 6L: Flame Totem (max) + GMP (level 1) + Culling Strike (max) + Added Cold (level 1) + Added Lightning (level 1) + Faster Projectiles (max). Due to Elemental Equilibrium, this also buffs all enemies resistances by 50%. The only reason to have Flame Totem maxed is so it has enough life to survive.

Lvl 1 Punishment: Because you need to overwrite allied curses with something.

Rejuvenation Totem, Conversion Trap: Because every once in a while you're going to want to heal some enemies back up to full.

Animate Guardian/Weapon: To deprive others of Chromatic Orbs. Also good if any ally ever drops an identified rare while playing inventory tetris.

Flesh Offering: If an ally relies on corpses, blow them up.

Frost Wall: Blocking movement of allies.

Doing it god damn perfectly!

My Gods... So well-conceived/thought-out... :P

Yet I'd FLIP my shit if someone was doing this to me in-game... Like, try to find their IRL address so that I can torture them to death, flip my shit.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Apr 25, 2014, 2:46:34 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

Primary 6L: Flame Totem (max) + GMP (level 1) + Culling Strike (max) + Added Cold (level 1) + Added Lightning (level 1) + Faster Projectiles (max). Due to Elemental Equilibrium, this also buffs all enemies resistances by 50%. The only reason to have Flame Totem maxed is so it has enough life to survive.

Rejuvenation Totem, Conversion Trap: Because every once in a while you're going to want to heal some enemies back up to full.

Animate Guardian/Weapon: To deprive others of Chromatic Orbs. Also good if any ally ever drops an identified rare while playing inventory tetris.

ahahahahahahahaha

masterful post Scrotie
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

99% perfect.

The only problem is that there is no way to convert your RT to the enemy side.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info