The ultimate troll build

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
OP didn't think about this long enough.

Primary weapon: Voidhome. -50% IIR is worse than 2x -20% IIR.

Primary 6L: Flame Totem (max) + GMP (level 1) + Culling Strike (max) + Added Cold (level 1) + Added Lightning (level 1) + Faster Projectiles (max). Due to Elemental Equilibrium, this also buffs all enemies resistances by 50%. The only reason to have Flame Totem maxed is so it has enough life to survive.

Lvl 1 Punishment: Because you need to overwrite allied curses with something.

Rejuvenation Totem, Conversion Trap: Because every once in a while you're going to want to heal some enemies back up to full.

Animate Guardian/Weapon: To deprive others of Chromatic Orbs. Also good if any ally ever drops an identified rare while playing inventory tetris.

Flesh Offering: If an ally relies on corpses, blow them up.

Frost Wall: Blocking movement of allies.

Got some nice ideas there, hadn't considered overwriting curses or healing mobs.

That being said, the OP said "ultimate", and we're far from that, even with your ideas.

If we're making the ultimate troll build, then I assume our budget is infinite. In that case Voidhome's AS lends itself well to ST, with all quality gems you should cover a much wider AoE with a similar number of hits/second, thus more culling. Flat ele damage on gear will still allow EE to buff mob's resists.

But what really makes the build special is the unidentified Infernal Mantle and Shavronne's wrappings you have in your inventory at all times. That way every time you nerf cull the boss, you can drop your infernal mantle and brag about the Shav's you just got. Having an identified Shav's in your inventory will allow you to "ID" your new Shav's after each boss.

Then to close, you can exclaim to the party, "I can't believe I've been this lucky, considering the weapon I'm using: [link Voidhome]". Then when everyone starts to catch on, you just smoke bomb out of there.*

* By smoke bomb I mean you switch to your Quill Rain CoC set up, linked to portal an crash everyone's game before they can react by opening and closing hundreds of portals.

There, now it's "ultimate".
Last edited by Shotgun_Surgeon on Apr 23, 2014, 2:38:13 PM
One of the aspects of a troll is plausible denyabilty. Over-writing a curse is annoying, but it's obvious that you're doing it. I think we have to toss out that as one goal of the perfect troll. The troll's influence on the game needs to be more subtle. Overwriting curses falls more in the realm of griefing than trolling.
So, perhaps a range of commonly used curses in your inventory? Select the appropriate lvl 1 curse to overwrite their high level curse.
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
I don't get this topic.
a long time ago a friend of mine made a build with a voidhammer dew to a massive argument he got in about whether it was a pice of shit or not. He said it was not the other people on mummbel said it was.

He made it right at the start of a character whipe during closed beta. This was back when fellshire farming was all the rage. It was this odd ball leap slamer build, was on standard ( dew to the fact he 1 shoted himself ) but the build was actualy fucking insane.

When he started to out level evrey 1 in our groupe we could not ignore it any more . Then when he became so rich with the build he bought a mirriored chest for his CI alt we had to stop and shake our heads.

Clear Speed is king in the MF world
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
O and P.S. the most troll build involves spell totems and .... a skill ... a rare skill no 1 uses.

Hint Hint : Bonemancer

"
SirSid wrote:
O and P.S. the most troll build involves spell totems and .... a skill ... a rare skill no 1 uses.

Hint Hint : Bonemancer

Dual totem raging spirit maybe?

I really wanted to make that work :(
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
Ok i just have to say it. Sorry to all the nice people out thare who get buggered up by some dick using this.

Bascialy u take a dual ( or i supose trippile would work now ) totem character and put frost wall as the primary stat with as much cast speed as u can. Also u yourself run frostwall skill / leapslam or something telport ( mobilitys skill )

In a party u run past all the mobs then drop your own wall behind your party members then drop the 2 totems on the far side of the mobs . Then watch the halarity insue. For maximum effect aim it into a cornor or a room.

All the mobs and players are pushed together with the rapid wall spam from the totems. It's pretty funny.

Also another in game troll tip is. Use your normal character no special build for this 1 , then use frostwall with FC and reduced mana ( it's a mana hog ) then use it to hold your friends away from thare loot , block them in doorways , close the exit after u go out of the area , force them to go the "long way" and just general dick head stuff. This 1 can be very fun to use for a afternoon with your clan mates for a bit of fun. Not recomended for Hardcore mode ( or is it ..... )

"
SirSid wrote:
Ok i just have to say it. Sorry to all the nice people out thare who get buggered up by some dick using this.

Bascialy u take a dual ( or i supose trippile would work now ) totem character and put frost wall as the primary stat with as much cast speed as u can. Also u yourself run frostwall skill / leapslam or something telport ( mobilitys skill )

In a party u run past all the mobs then drop your own wall behind your party members then drop the 2 totems on the far side of the mobs . Then watch the halarity insue. For maximum effect aim it into a cornor or a room.

All the mobs and players are pushed together with the rapid wall spam from the totems. It's pretty funny.

Also another in game troll tip is. Use your normal character no special build for this 1 , then use frostwall with FC and reduced mana ( it's a mana hog ) then use it to hold your friends away from thare loot , block them in doorways , close the exit after u go out of the area , force them to go the "long way" and just general dick head stuff. This 1 can be very fun to use for a afternoon with your clan mates for a bit of fun. Not recomended for Hardcore mode ( or is it ..... )

This is clearly griefing. Way over the edge. Trolling is an art-form. You're simply trying your best to make everyone else hate playing. Being trolled by a master leaves the player trolled admiring the trolling... not hating the troll.
2x mjomir + 2x discharge + cast on crit for better fps drop combo is better troling
IGN: UgaBugaMajkaFaja

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info