The ultimate troll build

"
Mortal321 wrote:
Life gain on hit does not work on spells.

Yes it does, but thats not why he would use them though
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
"
Mortal321 wrote:

Yes it does, but thats not why he would use them though

No. It doesn't.
IGN:Flickfrap
Better use incinerate Totem and Quill Rain, with alt art.

That drops your FPS to nothing :p
"
Fail. All those swords would do for you is resists and killing your drop rate. They would not buff the totems at all.

Which is exactly his point. :)
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
aurumvorax rocks while levelling, i could care less about drop rates..
real money is in trading.
OP didn't think about this long enough.

Primary weapon: Voidhome. -50% IIR is worse than 2x -20% IIR.

Primary 6L: Flame Totem (max) + GMP (level 1) + Culling Strike (max) + Added Cold (level 1) + Added Lightning (level 1) + Faster Projectiles (max). Due to Elemental Equilibrium, this also buffs all enemies resistances by 50%. The only reason to have Flame Totem maxed is so it has enough life to survive.

Lvl 1 Punishment: Because you need to overwrite allied curses with something.

Rejuvenation Totem, Conversion Trap: Because every once in a while you're going to want to heal some enemies back up to full.

Animate Guardian/Weapon: To deprive others of Chromatic Orbs. Also good if any ally ever drops an identified rare while playing inventory tetris.

Flesh Offering: If an ally relies on corpses, blow them up.

Frost Wall: Blocking movement of allies.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Apr 23, 2014, 12:43:48 PM
"
Fail. All those swords would do for you is resists and killing your drop rate. They would not buff the totems at all.

wow dude.. great job at getting the joke

"
LoPan wrote:
"
"
Mortal321 wrote:

Yes it does

No. It doesn't.

And youre right, it doesnt, it clearly says on the gem that you gain life on hit from Attacks, not spells

but the way this conversation played out..its like watching monty python hahaha
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Apr 23, 2014, 1:21:41 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Spoiler

Primary 6L: Flame Totem (max) + GMP (level 1) + Culling Strike (max) + Added Cold (level 1) + Added Lightning (level 1) + Faster Projectiles (max). Due to Elemental Equilibrium, this also buffs all enemies resistances by 50%. The only reason to have Flame Totem maxed is so it has enough life to survive.

Rejuvenation Totem, Conversion Trap: Because every once in a while you're going to want to heal some enemies back up to full.

Animate Guardian/Weapon: To deprive others of Chromatic Orbs. Also good if any ally ever drops an identified rare while playing inventory tetris.

lol, you almost make we want to start partying.
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

Doing it god damn perfectly!
Stoutarm

Guildleader: JESUSWEPT (JESUS†)
"
VictorDoom wrote:

And youre right, it doesnt, it clearly says on the gem that you gain life on hit from Attacks, not spells

LifeGainOnHit would be OP if it worked with spells... Okay maybe not OP but pretty damn good. I'd rather have that than LifeLeech Gem with it in it's current state.
Stoutarm

Guildleader: JESUSWEPT (JESUS†)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info