More "WTS" than "WTB"

whats wrong? is anybody getting everything they need and want?? high drop rates? this is imbalance!
324234234weewf
the fact is, selling in this game is hard as leveling, eventhough you sell it for almost free people wont buy :D. and its bad selling hard to find items for a cheap price! if this happens, poe must decrease currency drop rates!
324234234weewf
GGG has a wonderful solution to this. They give you another option than playing in Standard. The problem is that people want a fresh economy for everyone else, but for them to be able to keep their characters and stuff to trade. Not going to happen.

In order to sell stuff you have to have buyers. Standard has run out of buyers.
Standard is called the dumpster league for a reason.
There comes a time thief when jewels cease to sparkle, gold loses it's luster, throne room becomes a prison, and all that's left is a father's love for his child. - King Osric
this is like the "former d3" all over again. lets make an auction house please
A part of the issue is that you cannot trade with someone without entering the same party as they are in.

This "unsmoothness" makes it so that people, specially in maps, refuse to do any deal that is worth less than a fusing.

If one could trade easier without having to leave the map/party, then people would be far more willing to do the small trades.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
Last edited by mazul on Apr 23, 2014, 12:43:53 PM
I'm all for a standard only auction house. While we're at it, we can also give all new characters five mirrors in order to be able to keep gear for each character, and one free unique voucher so you can have that Kaom's or Shavs if you really need it. Honestly, it's standard. The amount of cares people have for the league is about as high as the value of an HR in D2.
I gave a thought of this. I ended up playing in a hc league as a solution. Resources are actually somewhat scarse when people rip. That should be enough for buyers to stay in touch.
I'm surprised nobody's started a thread like this

stop qq'ing about being unable to sell your candy wrappers and banana peels for 20 bux
"
Any economy where commodities are inexhaustible will inevitably become a sellers' market.

Wait what? PoE is definitely a buyer's market.
i use a secret account because i am a politician that doesnt want the NSA to know i play poe.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info