Any1 else think micro-transactions vs content is unbalanced

I notice that everyday it seems a new micro is coming out soon and i understand GGG has to get paid but when it gets this crazy like 100 micro to 1 content addition.

what ever happened to act 4? to busy making new micro-transactions?

u add corrupted zone but make it nearly impossible for endgame players to farm them.

u add new gems but dont fix the old shit ones that are already in the game.

i really dont know how the direction of this game turned around in such a bad way.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I have to partly agree.
We get Invasion bosses that are rebalanced 2 times (actually, 3, and counting).
And we get 27 new armors, 34 new skill effects and fireworks.

im like wtf ?
back in early open beta they showed so much potential but now it just seem they are here for the money sadly.

i understand it takes money to fun a company but where has all the money from supporters gone.... from what i see you took the supporters money and just made new micro-transactions for them to buy.
"
1Z3R0 wrote:
I notice that everyday it seems a new micro is coming out soon and i understand GGG has to get paid but when it gets this crazy like 100 micro to 1 content addition.

what ever happened to act 4? to busy making new micro-transactions?

u add corrupted zone but make it nearly impossible for endgame players to farm them.

u add new gems but dont fix the old shit ones that are already in the game.

i really dont know how the direction of this game turned around in such a bad way.

What a whiner.Here is your cake dude.

"100 micro to 1 content addition."

Last patch notes,which wasnt like a full number but half namely 1.1.2B,i would like to see the emphasised bold line

Version 1.1.2b:
Content/Features:

You can now report inappropriate posts on the forum by clicking "Report Post". Please use this feature responsibly.
Added 3d art to the alternate art Thousand Ribbons and Starkonja's Head race rewards.
Added some new cosmetic microtransaction skins: Elite Body Armour, Elite Helmet, Elite Boots and Elite Gloves. There's also a discounted bundle that contains all four.

Rogue Exile Balance:
We have always intended Rogue Exiles to feel like an encounter with a player. We have taken several steps to take them in this direction. Rogue Exile encounters should now feel shorter and more fair, while still providing excitement and danger.

Reduced the life values of Rogue Exiles. We felt the encounters with Rogue Exiles were too grindy and continued past the point where the player felt they had mastered the Exile.
We prevented Rogue Exiles from casting Vaal skills more times than their number of charges in most cases.
Reduced the damage of Antalie Napora's Vaal Burning Arrow.
Reduced the number of skeletons summoned by Minara Anemina's Vaal Summon Skeletons.
Reduced the cast speed of Magnus Stonethorn's Flameblast.
Changed the AI of several Rogue Exiles to provide a better and more fair experience.

Bug Fixes:

Fixed a bug where The Vertex (a Unique helmet) would reduce mana reservation by 50% in addition to its intended properties.
Fixed a bug where Dominus could appear outside his arena after a player death.
Fixed a bug where cosmetic pets would sometimes become stuck and not move upon being summoned.
Fixed a bug in PVP where the winner of a round would not get their life, mana and energy shield restored.
Fixed issues with players becoming blocked by booty chests in the Mao Kun unique map. These chests no longer block movement after they are opened.

Yeap,thats the one cosmetic effect.The other one is content update actually.And would you believe that those that make microtransaction effect is a different team from those that make new content?The more you know...

Corrupted areas was supposed to add a layer of rng,whch mid to high levels will get currency out of their fragments while high levels would buy those fragments and all could be happy.But load times made it inneficient.So i am quite positive they will find the middle ground,even after the league ends

"u add new gems but dont fix the old shit ones that are already in the game."
Can you tell me which one you think is broken?Like,with proof.Or else you are just trolling here.

"i really dont know how the direction of this game turned around in such a bad way."
If it is bad for a game to update itself per 2 weeks with new content every time,i dont know,maybe you propose to them to not make anything at all,this will make the game better right?
Bye bye desync!
This post is ridiculous.
Different people at GGG work on different aspects of the game. The microtransactions aren't actually slowing down content development at all.
This game releases new content every two weeks.
It doesn't get much better than that guys...

I'm actually still waiting for infernal blow and ground slam micro's...
This can't be serious. I refuse to believe it.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
Lol.

Really.

I am laughing. Out. Loud.

A hundred mtxes for each new content addition?

Less PoE, more basic math for you, mkay.

so they add a new act 3 boss and sacrifice of the vaal and thats more content then all the micro's they have added?

i know a lot of u ggg fan boys are gonna get enraged at this but please other then nerfing stuff and fixing the mistakes they have made what content have they added?
"
1Z3R0 wrote:

so they add a new act 3 boss and sacrifice of the vaal and thats more content then all the micro's they have added?
?

Yes it is...
They added so many corrupted areas, bosses, gems. The introduced strongboxes, added 20+ uniques. They reworked the skill tree, and created invasion bosses.

Content wins the battle with MTX hands down. I wish they had more microtransactions available...
"
majesw wrote:
"
1Z3R0 wrote:

?

Yes it is...
They added so many corrupted areas, bosses, gems. The introduced strongboxes, added 20+ uniques. They reworked the skill tree, and created invasion bosses.

Content wins the battle with MTX hands down. I wish they had more microtransactions available...

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Simon_GGG on Apr 25, 2014, 7:03:49 PM
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Simon_GGG on Apr 25, 2014, 7:04:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info