Can we start a "trading help" thread where everyone posts their builds and what stat they want?

I saw a lot of trade rage thread recently and I totally understand the pain. However, I think part of the problem comes from that even if some awesome rare drops, it will often gets vendored because the person does not realize the value of it.

For example: I play exclusively witch, if a weapon with ~300 dps drops, I will just sale it to vendor because I have no idea about the price of it. There are probably many awesome rares that could be a part of someone's GG build, but ended up getting vendored because the person who gets the item does not understand the build.

Therefore I want to start a thread where everyone explain their build, what stat is important for them, and what kind of item they are willing to buy. I think it will help more people to have confidence in trading and start to get their awesome rares into the economy.

I will start with mine:
Build: Stormcall witch
Stats: I would like to buy wands and jewelry with cast speed(at least 10%), level of lightening gems(+2) and spell damage(>30%), lightening damage would also be good. Mana/mana regen would be less feasible because SC is easy to sustain.

Sorry about my bad English, I am not a native speaker and haven't written things in language beside C++ for a long time :>

Sensless thread. nobody will look through a "hundreds" of forum posts to find someone who needs this one out of 10 rares he has.

I could however see this working with something like poe.xyz.
some way to parse a spoiler like "looking for upgrades" which could be easily made with procurement (containing the current gear). Of course should be customizable as to the degree the item someone sells should match the given item and options to set prices.
poe.xyz.is

a large portion of players are currently participating in this trading help website, you can search for exactly the stats you want and people will sell it to you
IGN: OldManBalls (Warbands)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info