Crafting 500+ DPS Corsair (Hardcore)

Here is a project I've been working on for my hardcore character.

All Tier 1 rolls except for the crit which is T2. 1 Prefix left (obviously aiming for T1 hybrid)

I am choosing to stick with the T1 Dex roll as it saves me 2 skill points in my tree with my main build. Those two skill point (or even one of them can net me more DPS and Life than a max Strength roll would).

Also if I decide to utilize crit at some point, the Dex adds adds nearly 100 accuracy, then the implicit accuracy bonus on top of that would help a lot. I doubt I'd be going crit with this, but it's nice to leave the option open.

After I hit the hybrid I will divine it to try and max it. Will be around 540ish DPS when I finish it.

Sadly I have been stuck lately though as it has been hard to find anyone trading Eternals in the Hardcore league :|

Wish me luck!
Last edited by whoismiked on Apr 23, 2014, 10:03:54 AM
Good luck dude! Nice craft so far!
"
TMHChaser wrote:
Good luck dude! Nice craft so far!

Thanks man!

It's really exciting! ... but at the same time frustrating :|
Mind if I ask how much currency you have used on it so far? If you in fact kept track :P
"
TMHChaser wrote:
Mind if I ask how much currency you have used on it so far? If you in fact kept track :P

Hard to say as I wasn't the only one working on it. Its been through 2 other people before ending with me.

First person got it to 3 mods, not sure how much he put into it, then the second guy put around 25 eternal exalts into it and got no good affix to keep, he then sold it to me, with 3 mods, for 80 exalts, and I have since put 21 eternal exalts into it. This last mod will likely take a bunch more without some good luck

But in the end it will it will be worth it (to me) since a sword of this caliber has been a goal of mine for a long long time now. It is slowly bleeding dry everything I've saved for over a year though >_>
Last edited by whoismiked on Apr 23, 2014, 1:17:27 PM
"
whoismiked wrote:
"
TMHChaser wrote:

Hard to say as I wasn't the only one working on it. Its been through 2 other people before ending with me.

First person got it to 3 mods, not sure how much he put into it, then the second guy put around 25 eternal exalts into it and got no good affix to keep, he then sold it to me, with 3 mods, for 80 exalts, and I have since put 21 eternal exalts into it. This last mod will likely take a bunch more without some good luck

But in the end it will it will be worth it (to me) since a sword of this caliber has been a goal of mine for a long long time now. It is slowly bleeding dry everything I've saved for over a year though >_>

Wow that's awesome. I am sure you're stoked its at this stage right now haha. Thanks for the info, kinda helps me gauge possible outcomes with my craft (Vaal Regalia)

Anyways, good luck dude! hope it works out without breaking the bank :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info