Path of Exile RNG

I was hoping to do a mathematical study on the probability of the item generation and drops in the game.
I was wondering if anyone had any information on the topic and a GGG member response would be appreciated if this is an appropriate request
Designer of The Broken Crown
Designer of The Sigil Divination Card
https://www.reddit.com/user/ThisIsABuff/
It says sandbox but how did this person get these numbers?
Not sure if it's data-mining or statistical analysis, but probably the latter since he didn't just release for every item type, I believe he had a forum post asking if anyone wanted him to do other itemtypes (and from the list it looks like some was added since last I looked at the wiki)
Designer of The Broken Crown
Designer of The Sigil Divination Card
https://www.reddit.com/user/ThisIsABuff/
I believe he data-mined it rather than statistical sampling (at least I remember that was the case - that some of the numbers were stored inside Content.ggpk and the guy reverse-engineered them.)

One way or the other, searching this forum for his nick should tell you the history of that
Tyrannical mod spawn rate; 0,091
Heavy mod ; 1.8

gotta love that worst %physical mod spawning 20 times as often rofl
"
Heavy mod ; 1.8

And Tyrannical alone is no use, you need to have a good +physical dmg mod and a +attack speed mod to get a nice or OP weapon.

That's the reason why crafting is so expensive and for maybe 0.1% of the players...
"
rrrrr5r wrote:
"
Heavy mod ; 1.8

And Tyrannical alone is no use, you need to have a good +physical dmg mod and a +attack speed mod to get a nice or OP weapon.

That's the reason why crafting is so expensive and for maybe 0.1% of the players...

You don't have to reserve crafting for making only godly gear. You realise this yes?!!
Just for try for see and for know.

She corpse exploded the corpse of the boss...
So, "crafting" a 1h phys weapon means that, for the best result, you have to get Emperor's/Tyrannical ... of Celebration then Regal for either of the Emperor/Tyrannical before before exalting. Which rounds up to less than 1%. Yep. RNG is RNG. On the bright side, if you don't care for Flaring, you can start "crafting" at level 73.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info