mirror?

whats a mirror? on xyz the cheapest chest if I sort by price with 6L costs 5 x mirror, 2nd cheapest is 2 exalted (price goes up and up in exalteds from there) so 5 x mirrors whatever they are is less than 2 exalteds but it doesn't say by how much the price differences are.

I'm told in ambush 1 exalted is 40 chaos so 80 chaos total for the 2nd cheapest which is way more than I can afford so figured just try for the cheapest 6L I could.

How do people afford gear in a game this heavy on trading when exalteds are so rare yet most gear is worth 10 or more of them and you need the gear that costs them to level and make more currency?
nothing should cost 5 mirrors, ever.
IGN: HolyBling
"
kavin_ni wrote:

huh? Stuff costs chaos and stuff costs exalteds and 5 mirrors is in between so can't see why nothing should cost middle price.
"
peteed1985 wrote:
"
kavin_ni wrote:

huh? Stuff costs chaos and stuff costs exalteds and 5 mirrors is in between so can't see why nothing should cost middle price.

1 mirror in standard is about 120 ex
1 mirror in ambush is about 75 ex
whoever set the price for 5 mirrors has been smoking some hard hard drugs.
Last edited by kavin_ni on Apr 23, 2014, 1:59:50 AM
[edit] ^
Last edited by Shaeltal on Apr 23, 2014, 1:59:52 AM
"
kavin_ni wrote:
"
peteed1985 wrote:
"
kavin_ni wrote:

1 mirror in standard is about 120 ex
1 mirror in ambush is about 75 ex
whoever set the price for 5 mirrors has been smoking some hard hard drugs.

Its worth more than exalteds? But when sorting by price which is lowest to highest on poe.xyz.is as I said its listed as cheaper than 2 exalted. Maybe their sorter is buggy haha. First time its had an issue.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/860077

Thats the forum thread its from.
This armor is good, can definitely fetch between 1-2 mirrors. 5 mirrors though? No way...
"
kavin_ni wrote:
This armor is good, can definitely fetch between 1-2 mirrors. 5 mirrors though? No way...

Yeah just as a new player kinda threw me when the site said it at 5 mirrors was less than 2 exalted :P guess I should let the site owner know so it can be fixed.
Mirrors of Kalandra are the rarest and most expensive currency orb in the game. Having one means you're richer than pretty much 99% of the community. poe.xyz is simply not sorting it correctly.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Mirror_of_Kalandra

Note, that if you're stupid enough to vendor a mirror (and vendoring currency always gives you a worse rate than trading for it) you get 2 exalted orbs, 5 regal orbs and a divine orb, and that's a BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD deal.
"
peteed1985 wrote:

Its worth more than exalteds? But when sorting by price which is lowest to highest on poe.xyz.is as I said its listed as cheaper than 2 exalted. Maybe their sorter is buggy haha. First time its had an issue.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/860077

Thats the forum thread its from.

Because mirrors are priceless. Told you already on IRC.

Also on poe.xyz.is pricing items in mirrors means "mirror service". That's why you also don't see the "verify" link and even unverified items with buyouts in mirrors are shown (eternal-mirror service).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info