Season Seven, Event 122: 1 Hour Descent Champions

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

You are also able to view your season and events history on your profile page, under the Seasons & Events section.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.
A guide has been posted here which covers general aspects and strategies of racing.

You are able to read up information regarding Descent: Champions events here

Dead characters will still be able to receive reward points in Descent: Champions events.

Top Prizes:

The overall top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: Demigod's Bounty (Unique Golden Obi) and 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels:
  • Level 26: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 22-25: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 19-21: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 16-18: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 13-15: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 10-12: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 6-9: 1 Reward Point

Alternate Prizes:
The following are awarded to all players to complete them, not just the first.
  • Defeat Rukuku, the Pagan God: 1 Reward Point
  • Defeat The Brute: 1 Reward Point
  • Defeat Hatestorm: 1 Reward Point
  • Defeat Avatar of the Tempest: 1 Reward Point
  • Defeat General Gravicius: 1 Reward Point

Full-clear Prizes:
The first player to kill all of the monsters in any of the following areas will receive:
  • Normal difficulty The Freezing Chamber: 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty The Obelisks of Faith: 2 Reward Points

Random Prizes:
Each Reward Point you earn in this race counts as a ticket in a random draw for one of the following items:
  • Alternate Art Wurm's Molt Unique Item (15 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Blackgleam Unique Item (10 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Thousand Ribbons Unique Item (5 available to be won)
Do the chest contents change season to season? If so could someone link me to a page with the Season 7 Descent Champions chest contents. I have always used one on the poe wiki but not sure if the list has been updated. Only ran one Descent Champions race this season and noticed (was late, could be wrong) some things were different from last season.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to read. Special thanks to GGG for making such a great game.
I'm liking this. Might try to remember to try this out again. Last time I tried this, I lost connection, but I still call surviving to that point some kind of consolation. Heck Surviving an event is in itself a consolation prize in my opinion.

I just persevere and have fun.

I'm looking forward to this.
When its only about last 3 zones mob density RNG its not fun anymore.
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
OMG 2nd desync today in race why i ripp :( didnt even got my points in last race i hope i get my points from this race
The dream
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
finally i get gear to play with but ofc there's always something, i got screwed by the damn layouts they were wierdly cut off etc so i couldnt fully clear. was almost 5 minutes behind at rukuku cuz the third zone didnt like me so had to rush.

and got this baby at lvl 14, was drooling to hit 18 i can tell ya
Throw full volley of all my traps at general. Oh oops he's not really there, rip all traps, welcome back 50% energy shield. How about some flame nova? OK I'll hide behind the pillar. Oh oops either me or general are not really there, rip me at 69 fire res, hello second place at the exact same xp as first place.
may of hit 28 but used all currency on spiked (like 8chaos, 2exalt, 2alchs, scour, chance, transmutes/alts) - ended up dying on gravicus and not fully clearing halls 3

rip weapon

made the dream almost come true!

end result of spiked maul

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info