PoE vs TESO bugs.

I watched some TESO on twitch and it seemed like just another WoW clone.

Still waiting for an MMORPG that really innovates the genre. If i wanted to get back into MMORPGs i would really still play WoW again.

Yea, magic was also op in skyrim. I forgot all the names, but there was a certain talent that made your spells casted with two hands stun enemies. With the lightning bolt you could permastun everything as long as you had mana (so with high elf you could permastun for at least 20 seconds) and its super easy to hit because it's hitscan. I could kill dragons at level ~10 by just standing still and chainstunning them until they died.
Last edited by Sisaroth on Apr 23, 2014, 2:37:05 AM
TESO is just skyrim themed WoW

I would have like small party (2-3) player Skyrim like the follower system. Full on MMO just dosen't work with the real TES formula

Dont get me wrong I love TES but TESO is even worse I expected Neverwinter to be. Besides why discuss it here?
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Oh... Elder Scrolls. An abomination. Elderscrolls should never be multiplayer, much less online. Bad choice.

Agreed.
We tested it extensively
These people have been making buggy crap for like a decade or more. Morrowwind, Oblivion, Skyrim? really buggy programs with interesting exploits. What made anybody think TESO would be any better? What a waste of money. My sympathy to all who paid their good money for such a bad product.
Hmm,I wanted to post a bug report for TESO and got redirected here,how odd.
"
nekroSTD wrote:

Lol anyone who thinks magic users were weak in Skyrim are nuts. Sure at early levels it was way behind weapons, but once you leveled it to max it was super over powered.

May have been patched, but my experience was: spells don't scale to level, enemies do.
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
"
b15h09 wrote:
"
nekroSTD wrote:

Lol anyone who thinks magic users were weak in Skyrim are nuts. Sure at early levels it was way behind weapons, but once you leveled it to max it was super over powered.

May have been patched, but my experience was: spells don't scale to level, enemies do.

That's what mods are for! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
b15h09 wrote:
"
nekroSTD wrote:

That's what mods are for! =^[.]^=

I found the engine to be too fundamentally limited to deliver a proper ES experience, mods or no. Waiting eagerly for OpenMW 1.0.
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info