Trade Tabs are dead

No mention of Trade Tabs in the manifestos, they are off the table now. Too bad since that was the only thing I would of been willing to pay any extra for.

Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Nope. They're not mentioned in the manifesto because this game isn't about trading. They don't even consider the trading fixes to be part of the regular development of the game. It's not in the same category.
"
Mr_Bill wrote:
No mention of Trade Tabs in the manifestos, they are off the table now. Too bad since that was the only thing I would of been willing to pay any extra for.

Yep everything not mentioned there will never happen. Damn they didn't mention Act 4 either, guess that's out too.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
this game isn't about trading

I lol'd. Hard. And long.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Telzen wrote:
"
Mr_Bill wrote:

Yep everything not mentioned there will never happen. Damn they didn't mention Act 4 either, guess that's out too.

Not to mention Act 10 will never happen either. I guess game is dead, again.
somewhat seriously...
its obvious that thing which are on a very long term still exist, even if not explicit mentioned. its a complete different story, if a feature that was announced multiple times for mid or short terms is/seems completely ignored by the manifests.

and again: its obvious and also official stated, that POE is heavily and mainly based on its economy, and economy can not work/exist without trading at all. But I agree to GGG's recognition, that its a nearly impossible task to combine 'slowness' (as they wish to keep 'some' effort) and convenience (what players want to make trades less tedious) together...
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
this game isn't about trading

I lol'd. Hard. And long.

+1
Trade Tabs are dead

I've got some coffin nails for the dead trade tabs. =)
I can't see how working on trade improvement can be any good for the game... That should be one of the top priorities.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Nope. They're not mentioned in the manifesto because this game isn't about trading. They don't even consider the trading fixes to be part of the regular development of the game. It's not in the same category.

Do you even read what you write?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info