Positive thoughts requested!

I couldn't make my mind up whether to share this or just let it go but since baby number 2 is still fighting, it can't hurt.

Zeke, baby 1, lost the fight today. 3 weeks old. His brother is still fighting but in the odd way of twins when his brother started going downhill today and was obviously losing the fight he went into distress as well. Eventually had to be sedated to get through the death, hopefully he will bounce back in a day or two but right now his vitals are just barely hanging in there.

Positive thoughts for the family and little Wyatt, to hang in there and make it despite losing his brother.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

"
peachii wrote:
I couldn't make my mind up whether to share this or just let it go but since baby number 2 is still fighting, it can't hurt.

Zeke, baby 1, lost the fight today. 3 weeks old. His brother is still fighting but in the odd way of twins when his brother started going downhill today and was obviously losing the fight he went into distress as well. Eventually had to be sedated to get through the death, hopefully he will bounce back in a day or two but right now his vitals are just barely hanging in there.

Positive thoughts for the family and little Wyatt, to hang in there and make it despite losing his brother.

hoping for wyatt and family, may zeke be their little guardian angel.
Hey...is this thing on?
May Chris Wilson bless the child.

He shall go on! This is nothing more but mere desync!
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
"

Sorry peachii, i actually shed some tears while reading this and felt my hart pump in my neck.

May Wyatt prosper and live for the both of them.

My thoughts will be with him when i go to sleep.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I missed the OP last month. I am so very sorry about little Zeke. =-[.]-=

Best wishes for Wyatt to pull through and go on to a long, healthy, and prosperous life. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I've just seen this thread.

All the best wishes for present and future to all concerned.

Positive deeds trump positive thoughts every time. Not a big fan of the latter; not in a good position to help with the former. I'd say that I hope someone is in a position to help, but my hope is irrelevant.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 14, 2014, 5:54:52 AM
I hope Wyatt gets better.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Positive deeds trump positive thoughts every time. Not a big fan of the latter; not in a good position to help with the former. I'd say that I hope someone is in a position to help, but my hope is irrelevant.

The way I see it it's more about expressing moral support to help not the child(ren) directly but rather the affected family and anyone else close enough to warrant it.

It is, as you say, not realistic to expect that positive thoughts will have an influence on the outcome, but regardless of what happens the related people need to somehow get through this period and this is where it can do some good.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info