Why would anyone use this?!?

It's a cursed item. I didn't know this game could drop uniques that were cursed.

I don't find a unique for a week or 2 and this is the junk I get! GRRRRR Dropped by that loser Armois Bell in a sewer, appropriately enough. :)
Censored.
lol, first unique I ever found. It's also the highest 2h dps I've ever found.
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
pvp purpose
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
It was planned as a "PVP Item" I think it was even worce in CB 120ed and higher penalties.
I've never had a character that used a 2h weapon so I didn't really notice how high the dps is. I can see it for pvp but I hardly do that either.
Censored.
Used it for progressing at the start of ambush/invasion. Huge DPS for a new league. Had it on weapon swap for hard elites/bosses.
Voidhome at least has PvP uses

This on the other hand is completely useless.

Here's my thing about Voidhome. If it's strong enough to let you keep killing progressively harder things (Huge deeps) then why not use it?

Oh no, your build won't be able to grab it's last 15 Health nodes. Not that it matters much since monster levels still only go so high, once you can handle the cap, you can handle the cap, why do you care about dinging 100?

I can somewhat understand the rarity reduction problem more than the experience penalty. But it doesn't seem insurmountable.

I came here to kill shit and have fun. Not to level up and play Economy Simulator, I only do those because they achieve the primary goal, killing things and fun.
Why am I wearing a heavy belt if I haven't got any pants?
Last edited by Milchut on Apr 22, 2014, 3:04:51 PM
"
Milchut wrote:
Here's my thing about Voidhome. If it's strong enough to let you keep killing progressively harder things (Huge deeps) then why not use it?

Oh no, your build won't be able to grab it's last 15 Health nodes. Not that it matters much since monster levels still only go so high, once you can handle the cap, you can handle the cap, why do you care about dinging 100?

I can somewhat understand the rarity reduction problem more than the experience penalty. But it doesn't seem insurmountable.

I came here to kill shit and have fun. Not to level up and play Economy Simulator, I only do those because they achieve the primary goal, killing things and fun.

Just to add, I used it from 54 to 63 on the last char I built in standard (spectral throw). The increased clear speed seemed to more than make up for the decreased xp. The rarity reduction does kinda blow, but you can easily weapon swap to neutralize that on the mobs that matter. It's not like it's going to lower your chances of finding something decent. Might miss out on a Kurai ward or Redbeak, though.
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
People would use this to get by a gear-check... like cruel dominus, or cruel piety. Then they'd switch back to their regular gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info