So much for game and forums is dead ;)

"
[Removed by Support]
I've been around since closed beta. I've seen the decline in population. I've seen the GGG promises made and still not yet met. Posts like this fool few. [/quote]

is that why your account is 2 days old?
Or you are just posting from a different one that you created fro some "reason" 2 days ago?
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
Last edited by Yeran_GGG on Apr 23, 2014, 4:14:05 AM
Oh the devourer thread. Glad to see GGG uses their budget to hire forum mods who like to doodle devourers instead of hiring competent devs to address a multitude of years standing game issues :)
^ damn you sound really fun, let's be friends.
Go AB's
So much for game and forums is dead ;)

"
stormyknight wrote:
So what does this picture prove.

1. Most people do not post in the forums.

2. ALOT of people read the forums.

3. Most of the dull titled topics do not even get a read.

4. Forums are VERY active even if nobody is posting.

5. Game is Awsome ! and people just want a good laugh and to enjoy themselves !

Spoiler

That's a shame,I just went and purchased some more coffin nails for the next round of *is dead* threads. =P

EDIT: Nevermind,sounds like they can use coffin nails over in the trade tabs are dead thread. lol
Last edited by Temper on Apr 23, 2014, 3:27:05 AM
"
VenatorPoE wrote:
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
"
Worldbreaker wrote:
when the trade forum has more than an hour between bumps, I will be worried.

I thought forum users use item indexers anyway.

Why bump frequently then? :P

Frequent bumps are pointless IMO. Once every few days is enough. XYZ has the default bump-check set to a whole week ago. What matters more is that you're actually maintaining your OP.

Bumping a topic instantly causes the indexer to update it. So sold items are removed, new items are added etc. Pretty useful and if you update your shop several times a day the bump is necessary just as often.

Also...some people do actually browse trade threads by checking the forums. I usually get at least 1 or 2 persons a day who are like: "Oh, I saw your thread on the front page and browsed it a bit. Here is a list of stuff I would like: xxx" Even if it is just a small part of my business, it is making a difference.
"
jebroni wrote:
Oh the devourer thread. Glad to see GGG uses their budget to hire forum mods who like to doodle devourers instead of hiring competent devs to address a multitude of years standing game issues :)

What a lame post; instead of beein happy that even the devs got somekind of humor and interact with the community, you throwing trash at them.

please leave.
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

"
jebroni wrote:

I really hope for you that you're not serious on that one.
IGN : @Morgoth
"
VenatorPoE wrote:
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
"
Worldbreaker wrote:
when the trade forum has more than an hour between bumps, I will be worried.

Frequent bumps are pointless IMO. Once every few days is enough. XYZ has the default bump-check set to a whole week ago. What matters more is that you're actually maintaining your OP.

There's no "bump-check".
"
xyz wrote:
"
VenatorPoE wrote:
"
Nightmare90 wrote:

There's no "bump-check".

My wording was terrible. The whole idea I wanted to bring out with that wording is too generalized, and the wording just made it an epic fail.
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
"
Astarte911 wrote:
"
jebroni wrote:

What a lame post; instead of beein happy that even the devs got somekind of humor and interact with the community, you throwing trash at them.

please leave.
this is their job. for you this is a game. people who don't know the difference need not post.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info