So much for game and forums is dead ;)

So what does this picture prove.

1. Most people do not post in the forums.

2. ALOT of people read the forums.

3. Most of the dull titled topics do not even get a read.

4. Forums are VERY active even if nobody is posting.

5. Game is Awsome ! and people just want a good laugh and to enjoy themselves !

Spoiler

[Removed by Support]
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Apr 22, 2014, 11:20:53 AM
It means all the desync cryers and self-found advocates are currently on vacation and isn't currently posting, feels good to me.
Designer of The Broken Crown
Designer of The Sigil Divination Card
https://www.reddit.com/user/ThisIsABuff/
when the trade forum has more than an hour between bumps, I will be worried.
"
Worldbreaker wrote:

I thought forum users use item indexers anyway.

Why bump frequently then? :P
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
"
Worldbreaker wrote:

Frequent bumps are pointless IMO. Once every few days is enough. XYZ has the default bump-check set to a whole week ago. What matters more is that you're actually maintaining your OP.
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
I don't think that's a bump check -- I think the 1 week default thing is for logging into this site.
the bump might bubble your stuff on the list of results.

I get spammed with POE vids on youtube every single day. It's still the only game in its genre (in depth arpg) and has definitely carved out a unique niche for itself. Trading is very much alive, build guides are posted all the freaking time, game is receiving update after update, devs seem to still be on their mission to make this game into what they want it to be.

This reminds me of Diablo2 in 2007, when people would always enter the chat channels bitching about how dead the game was etc and how much worse it was than during D2 classic. In retrospect, the game was incredibly alive during that time, even if it received minimal support (especially compared to online games these days). If you want to see a dead game, log in to D2 now. That game is dead (sad to say by the way, but it was blatantly obvious last ladder season I gave it a shot in 2013). POE is a game of this time and age and not going anywhere.

Truth be told, in 2011 I would have never thought this game was gonna "make it". Figured it would just die out because of lack of appeal/interest. It's also the only game you can mention in D3 general discussion and have people all riled up. Because they know they ought to be playing it instead, but they're too lazy and scared to try to make it work, blaming the game instead. I think as people become more familiar with the existence of POE and the devs work on making the early game a bit more appealing, we'll see the game growing bigger, definitely not smaller.
Last edited by dirkw83 on Apr 22, 2014, 7:03:50 PM
"
EomMage wrote:
I don't think that's a bump check -- I think the 1 week default thing is for logging into this site.
the bump might bubble your stuff on the list of results.

exactly.

I people wanted to buy stuff from my standard shop which hasnt been updated in many many months, and they found it through poe.xyz
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
"
Worldbreaker wrote:

It takes forever for a sold item to be removed if you don't bump it, so I always bump after a large sale because people never hit the VERIFY button.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info