failed to connect to instance

Good Dando recently I all was well with the game,not what mistakes not any vylitova recently began to wikidebate from the game and says Failed to connect to instance. the forum I read that it may be in a language pack,remove the add language is not help in good cases for 15 minutes and kick back in the game menupage please,don't know how to be!Sorry for my English,but I'm from Russia
Hey there,

Can you please check that your Antivirus and Firewall programs are not blocking Path of Exile's connectivity? You may need to disable these temporarily then try connecting to the game again. We also recommend that you use a wired connection between your system and the router.

Test the above and let us know if it changes anything.
Need Support? support@grindinggear.com.
Good afternoon again, not all tested antivirus Firewall does not block connection with the game. Mix everything is fine, as before, all departures departures may not play.
Me about who will help with this problem?
Hi! Same here. Before patch all was great. Problems started when game was updated. =(
"
blesed wrote:
Hi! Same here. Before patch all was great. Problems started when game was updated. =(

I'm sure it did. Patch is when the majority of firewalls break preventing access (due to file contents changing and invalidating any exceptions set).

Antivirus/Firewall/Security software is the majority causes of this problem, and usually happens after patching.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info